Quentin Tarantino and J.J. Abrams Team Up for STAR TREK Movie (Update: Will Be R-Rated)

It's gonna be a remake of that TOS mafia planet episode, isn't it?

DIKmmD5.jpg
Tarantino said city on the edge of forever was his favorite TOS episode because of the morality of it, and he's a bigger TOS fan since he grew up with it. But he was also a TNG fan and his favorite episode was, Yesterday's Enterprise, and he thinks it could make a epic film.

Last edited:
Patrick Stewart says he'd be down to reprise his role as Captain Picard if Tarantino will have him. . .

Could Star Trek fans see a return of one of its most famous faces?

Following the news that Quentin Tarantino was working on a new idea for the franchise alongside J.J. Abrams, with plans to direct, Patrick Stewart has thrown an unlikely hat back into the intergalactic ring.

"People are always saying to me, 'Will you be Jean-Luc Picard again?' And I cannot think that would be possible, but there are ways in which something like that might come about," the iconic actor told The Hollywood Reporter, speaking from the sidelines of the Dubai International Film Festival, where he received an honorary award.

"But one of my dreams is to work with Tarantino. I admire his work so much, and to be in a Tarantino film would give me so much satisfaction. So, if he is going to direct something to do with Star Trek and there was the possibility of dear old Jean-Luc showing up again and doing that for Mr Tarantino, I would embrace it."

Stewart said one thing was sure about a Tarantino-directed Star Trek installment: it would be gripping.

"The one thing that characterizes all of his movies is that frame by frame, it always challenges, always demands your attention, always demands a very kind of open and generous response to what he does," he said. "I also love his sense of humor as a filmmaker. So yes, he would be my first choice."

Looking forward to Oldman playing a Klingon again

trueromance-whiteboyday.gif

I think I'd rather Patrick Stewart go buck-ass-wild in the new Manson piece instead.

Okay. Now this Romulan cat thinks he's the shit, right? All right? He thinks he's Mr. Prime Directive.

24837481_10154723210005904_393480988874155909_o.jpg

But! Not on your watch! All right? You're Captain Kirk. You're Shatner. You're Mr. Fuck Green Bitches and leaves.

HARVEY KEITEL: What the fuck are you talking to me?

Last edited:
Back