Movies Quentin Tarantino's ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

If you have seen ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Marsden is underrated, and a good impressionist with a good sense of humor.

He also shot Lincoln.

zoolander-james-marsden-paramount-pictures-011916.jpg

I feel like he gets overlooked because I kinda lump him together with Casper Van Dien.

main-qimg-7e4c9b09d44c4b855541917e0054e9d3.webp

Update: June 27, 2018

First Official Look at Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio in ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

35001849_189872081694866_4929354766145814528_n.jpg
Id take pitt. I feel like he would take care of me sexually.

leo looks like he would wine and dine me but ultimately date rape me with no lube and some other unspeakable act

Marsden is underrated, and a good impressionist with a good sense of humor.

He also shot Lincoln.

zoolander-james-marsden-paramount-pictures-011916.jpg

I feel like he gets overlooked because I kinda lump him together with Casper Van Dien.
Met Marsden when he was making Disturbing Behavior with Katie Holmes. Really nice guy.

Update: June 27, 2018

First Official Look at Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio in ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

35001849_189872081694866_4929354766145814528_n.jpg

I'm a simple man, i see Tarantino and Pitt, i click the "like" button.

Sidenote: Leo has an unusually large head for his body (and shoulders).

Gaiz, apparently the stars of ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD are gonna play themselves.
leo.jpg

(These font changes ARE MAKING ME THIRSTY)

I am very much a fan of true crime stories like this and especially ones with serial killers. Biggest gripe I have though is the fact the majority of the films covering the subject suck.

But I have faith Tarantino will do a good job with this one

GSK movie would be better.

Jared Leto would be a better choice than Pitt as Charles Manson

I think they both would have Manson easily within their wheelhouse, I look forward to seeing updates on this project and I'm hardly a Tarantino die-hard

Shouldn’t Emile Hirsch play Manson? Put a brown wig on him he kinda looks like him. Not to mention their similar stature

Granted, he probably couldn’t deliver the performance needed

Judd Hirsch, imo.

They're probably trying to figure out exactly how many women they've both been able to sleep with, a shared number that's still higher than 95% of us are putting up individually.

"Bar Refaeli?"

"Yep. Yeah, she was a good one."

"First, tho."

"Fuck you, Leo."

"That's what she said."

They're probably trying to figure out exactly how many women they've both been able to sleep with, a shared number that's still higher than 95% of us are putting up individually.

"Bar Refaeli?"

"Yep. Yeah, she was a good one."

"First, tho."

"Fuck you, Leo."

"That's what she said."

2 alphas

Update: August 6, 2018

First Official Image of Margot Robbie as Sharon Tate in ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

Back