Movies Quentin Tarantino's ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

If you have seen ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Damon Herriman was casted as Charles Manson

CharlesManson.jpg

Loved that guy's work in Justified as the dimwit Dewey. I didn't know he was aussie either. Tarentino seems to be doing his casting from Justified since he talks about the show as being his favorite

Mindhunter didn’t have Manson in season 1 unless I missed it. And Season 2 isn’t out yet I don’t think..
Fuck Im thinking of an NBC show with david duchovny. They intentionally left manson out of mindhunter.

Fuck Im thinking of an NBC show with david duchovny. They intentionally left manson out of mindhunter.

Either way it’s the dude that played ‘Dewy’ on ‘Justified’ -I remember thinking he’d make a great Charles Manson years ago while watching Justified. Glad to see him cast as him for both.

Either way it’s the dude that played ‘Dewy’ on ‘Justified’ -I remember thinking he’d make a great Charles Manson years ago while watching Justified. Glad to see him cast as him for both.
be603fb9abb92f2a5df0e888e3e09acc.jpg

he's got the look

^He reminds me of David Patrick Kelly who played T-Bird in ‘The Crow’ as well as a slew of other awesom bad guys..

david-patrick-kelly-as-t-bird-in-the-crow-jpg.117896

^He would make a great older Manson

I'm a simple man, i see Tarantino and Pitt, i click the "like" button.

Sidenote: Leo has an unusually large head for his body (and shoulders).

Pitt is starting to look more and more like Robert Redford lol

Get a kind of a sick feeling in my stomach thinking about this one. But it’s QT. He’s handled Nazi holocaust stuff and slavery with his style so he should be able to handle this.

Get a kind of a sick feeling in my stomach thinking about this one. But it’s QT. He’s handled Nazi holocaust stuff and slavery with his style so he should be able to handle this.
My fear is he'll stripmine PULP FICTION for this one, and both will suffer for the comparison.

I feel like he gets overlooked because I kinda lump him together with Casper Van Dien.

When I was like 12, I realized I wasn’t good looking after watching Johnny Rico kill bugs. I’ve always respected Casper for teaching me that lesson.

Back