Quest for the perfect diet to be Savagely Strong.

October 13th/09

Morning Weight: 104.8kg

Wake Up 1:30pm- 30g Protein Shake, 2g Fish Oil, Multi Vitamin, Multi Mineral Cap

Breakfast 2:00pm- 7 slices of Chorizo and a bit of Gouda cheese on a piece of bread with some mayo, 1 Hard Boiled Egg, 2 Large Coffee's with Milk

Preworkout 3:30pm- Creatine Shake 25g Protein/35g Carbs

Postworkout 5:15pm- Matrix Bar 25g Protein/25g Carbs

Dinner #1 5:45pm- 10 pieces various Sushi, Big bowl of Miso Soup

Dinner #2 8:45pm- Spaghetti with a minced lamb meat and herby garlic tomato sauce

After Run Shake 12:20am- 30g Protein Shake with Milk, 1g Fish Oil

October 14th/09

Morning Weight: 104.5kg

Breakfast 1:00pm- 30g Protein Shake with 3 Tablespoons Oats/Musli Berry Mix, 2g Fish Oil, 1 Multi Mineral Cap, 1 Multi Vitamin, 1 Bannana, 1 Large Coffee with Milk

Snack 2:00pm- A bit of leftover spaghetti + lamb meat sauce (maybe 13oz total), 1 Large Coffee with Milk

Preworkout 3:00pm- Creatine Shake 25g Protein/35g Carbs

Postworkout 5:15pm- 30g Protein Shake with 2 Tablespoons Oats/Musli Berry Mix

Light Dinner 6:00pm- 4 whole eggs scrambled with 7 slices of diced chorizo and a bit of gouda cheese melted in.

Real Dinner 9:15pm- 10oz Ribeye Steak, Tons of roasted Veggies (Red Beets, Parsnips, Carrots, little bit of olive oil)

More Dinner 11:15pm- Girlfriends leftovers, 4oz Ribeye and a few roasted veggies

Bedtime 1:00am- 30g Protein Shake, 1g Fish Oil

October 15th/09

Morning Weight: 104.8kg

Breakfast 10:00am- 30g Protein Shake, 2g Fish Oil, Multi Mineral Cap, Multi Vitamin, Bannana

Lunch 11:30am- 8oz Baked Salmon with a sundried tomato/sambal/cheese topping, green pea's and carrots

Snack 3:30pm- Mixed Salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, no dressing)

Dinner 5:00pm- 4 slices bacon, 4 chicken wings, small mixed salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion)

Dinner #2 8:15pm- Large Spicy Mexican Pizza (Ground beef, jalepeno's, tomato sauce, cheese, red chilli's)

Bedtime 11:15pm- 30g Protein Shake, 1g Fish Oil

October 16th/09

Morning Weight: 105.2kg

Breakfast 10:00am- 30g Protein Shake, 1g Fish Oil, Multi Vitamin, Multi Mineral Cap, Large Coffee with Milk

Lunch 11:30am- 8oz Grilled NY Steak with some roasted peppers, Large Coffee with milk

Lunch #2 2:30pm- 8oz Grilled NY Steak and gratinated potatoes smothered in a red wine sauce and bearnaise sauce, a heart attack waiting to happen but absolutely delicious!

Dinner 6:00pm- Salad Buffet, some portions of potato salad, pasta salad a cous cous salad and a red beet salad...most of the salads were made with mayo or cream so probably not quite so healthy either

Preworkout 8:15pm- A 600ml bottle of Coke, chocolate chip/oat brownie

Postworkout 10:15pm- 30g Protein Shake with 2 Tblsp's of Oats and Berry mix

Dinner #2 11:15pm- Kebab Roll and a deep fried Vegetarian Burger

Notes:

I have been super sick all day and overall just feeling like crap, so when I am sick I just go into eating mode and try to stuff my face, I always think that the more I eat the faster I will get better, maybe its true and maybe its not but its how I operate. When I am sick I dont watch my diet at all either, I just eat man, the less thinking involved the better, as you can see from today. Off for a good nights sleep and hopefully feeling better tommorow.

October 17th/09

Morning Weight: 105.3kg

Breakfast 10:00am- 30g Protein Shake with 3 Tblsp's Oats/Berry Musli Mix, 1g Fish Oil, 1 Multi Vitamin, 1 Multi Mineral Cap

Lunch 11:30am- 8oz Grilled Chicken Breast, Mixed Salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, no dressing), 1 Large Coffee with Milk

Lunch #2 4:30pm- 8oz Grilled Chicken Breast with a Peppercorn cream sauce, white fluffy rice mixed with vegetables, 1 Large Coffee with Milk

Dinner 6:45pm- 150g Hamburger with all the fixings and bacon

Liquids 7:00pm-12:00am- 2L of Orange Juice

Snack 12:00am- 4 Eggs Scrambled with Chorizo and some ketchup

Notes:

Well I am feeling a bit better than yesterday but I still got a terrible head cold. I downed so much orange juice tonight, just couldnt get enough. Off to get another good nights sleep and hopefully tommorow I can see the clear.

October 18th/09

Morning Weight: 104.9kg

Breakfast 3:00pm- 30g Protein Shake with 3 Tblsp's Oat/Berry Musli Mix, 1 Multi Vitamin, 1 Multi Mineral Cap, 1 Bannana, 1 Large Coffee with milk

Snack 5:30pm- Oat/Chocolate Chip Brownie Thingy

Dinner 6:30pm- 8oz Breaded Schnitzel with bearnaise and gravy, french fries and a small salad

Snack 9:00pm- Mixed Salad with Cous-Cous, Baby Corn, Red Beat Salad and a few other various veggies

Snack 11:00pm- 8 Smallish Meatballs

Snack 11:45pm- 30g Protein Shake

Snack 1:45am- Slice of bread with some ham and cheese on it

Notes:

How the hell did I drink 2L of Orange Juice last night, almost 1000 calories in itself and almost 200g in Carbs and wake up this morning having lost weight? That is nucking futs! Anyways, I have been in a terrible mood all day today, fighting with the girlfriend over some personal stuff so I havent really had my head in the game so to speak, forgot to eat and just kind of nibbled throughout the day. Off to sleep.

Hoping you feel better. What's with the highlighted stuff? Is there any particular reason it's highlighted?

Haha, its for any food that I believe to not be quite so healthy and had I put in a bit of work I could have probably made a healthier food choice at that time :D

Back