Question about a surgery scar

Aysan

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hello,

I've had a kidney surgery when I was 10( I am 20 now), the surgery had nothing to do with the kidney but it's canal that connects to the bladder. So what I'm going to ask is, having a big scar on my left side below my ribs will cause me any trouble in a training/competition? Taking damages to the scar tissue is dangerous?

I also asked my doc about this question and he told me that scar tissue is stronger than normal skin so you don't have any sensivity on the scar but he also looked at me like I am crazy and replied "No human should have their kidneys damaged it's dangerous." lol

Even the doc gave me an answer, I still wanted to ask you guys because you might have experience...

Last edited:
Hello,

I've had a kidney surgery when I was 10( I am 20 now), the surgery had nothing to do with the kidney but it's canal that connects to the bladder. So what I'm going to ask is, having a big scar on my left side below my ribs will cause me any trouble in a training/competition? Taking damages to the scar tissue is dangerous?

I also asked my doc about this question and he told me that scar tissue is stronger than normal skin so you don't have any sensivity on the scar but he also looked at me like I am crazy and replied "No human should have their kidneys damaged it's dangerous." lol

Even the doc gave me an answer, I still wanted to ask you guys because you might have experience...
Trust your doctor over some random people on the internet dude.

Just go train dude and don't worry about it your doc said its fine

The scar will be fine, as the doc says, it's stronger than normal undamaged skin though less pliable. Plus...

iu

It will spilt open and your guts will fall out.

Hello,

tell people you got stabbed and pulled the knife out and killed the guy who stabbed you.
<{jackyeah}>

Back