Question about Fightcade

Satsui Ryu

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Decided I'd give this a shot as it looks like there are enough people on ut to make it interesting, but when I went to configure everything I did not see an option to setup a controller. Anyway to configure a controller because playing a fighting game with a controller will not cut it.

Decided I'd give this a shot as it looks like there are enough people on ut to make it interesting, but when I went to configure everything I did not see an option to setup a controller. Anyway to configure a controller because playing a fighting game with a controller will not cut it.

You should have a menu on your top left that is a drop down and allows you to map your keys. I’m on business travel right now so I can’t take screens, but @Crimson Fury im sure will help you out.

Im pretty sure you have to be in-game to map and you have to map it to every game you play.

You should have a menu on your top left that is a drop down and allows you to map your keys. I’m on business travel right now so I can’t take screens, but @Crimson Fury im sure will help you out.

Im pretty sure you have to be in-game to map and you have to map it to every game you play.
Got it. I figured it was done from the main menu like MAME. Just seems awkward to start a game and half to tell someone hold on as you set controls.

Got it. I figured it was done from the main menu like MAME. Just seems awkward to start a game and half to tell someone hold on as you set controls.

Use /play to go into Single player and set it up that way first. If you’re on often, hit us up to play sometime. What do you usually play?

Use /play to go into Single player and set it up that way first. If you’re on often, hit us up to play sometime. What do you usually play?
I actually picked it up a few days ago. Unfortunately I've been pretty busy lately so I do not jave much time to play. The only game I have now is X-Men vs. Street Fighter. Hopefully when things chill out a bit I will get more time to play.

I actually picked it up a few days ago. Unfortunately I've been pretty busy lately so I do not jave much time to play. The only game I have now is X-Men vs. Street Fighter. Hopefully when things chill out a bit I will get more time to play.

Search Reddit for fightcade and you’ll find the zip with just about every game thats offered for it.

Just so you know, there are some players that like to use infinite combos if you haven't figured it out already. It's a fun game, but hasn't aged too well, IMO.

Here's my friend and I playing on Fightcade a while back (he's player 1 using a keyboard).

Last edited:
Just so you know, there are some players that like to use infinite combos if you haven't figured it out already. It's a fun game, but hasn't aged too well, IMO.

Here's my friend and I playing on Fightcade a while back (he's player 1 using a keyboard).

Jesus he was pulling those combos off with a keyboard? I'd have trouble doing a lot of that stuff with an arcade stick.

Jesus he was pulling those combos off with a keyboard? I'd have trouble doing a lot of that stuff with an arcade stick.

Takes practice. He used to play Last Blade 2 and Shadow of Mystara as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back