Question about gender pronouns

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So there is debate (I guess) on how to address people without using assuming pronouns.

On one hand republicans act like they can't tell if somone is acting out the female gender or the male gender. Literally a grade 1 eye test.

On the other liberals want to screw free speech and make people only say what they want to hear and put laws on how people think like the Nazis.

Its a huge issue I guess on if to address someone as he, she, ze, Dre, may, k, or weigh.....

Why can't we just address people by their NAME.

I make eye contact. If they don't know I'm talking to them I move on with life.

On one hand republicans act like they can't tell if somone is acting out the female gender or the male gender. Literally a grade 1 eye test.

Bro there are like 60+ genders now. We could be talking about an albino muslim otherkin +3 sorcerer and you'd better know the fucken pronoun

Bro there are like 60+ genders now. We could be talking about an albino muslim otherkin +3 sorcerer and you'd better know the fucken pronoun

It's "Harold". I know a few.

Literally none of this happened.

Why can't I just call the albino sorcerer "conor"

It can be used in every pronoun situation.

Is he going with you?
Is CONOR going with you!?
What did she say?
What did conor say.
Its a boy.
Its conor.

5 basic pronouns are he, she, i, you, me, and they.
5 basic pronouns are Dylan, Dylan, Dylan,Dylan and Dylan

The conservative argument isn't that they can't tell what gender the person is dressing as. Their argument is they don't agree with having to go along and pretend that someone's delusion is true and having to use certain pronouns to placate them.

To add a cherry on top, some of the transgenders - which are already inconveniencing everyone by forcing us to validate their fantasy - are getting picky and demanding that we use pronouns they made up. And then they want to enact laws that make it a hate crime if you don't use their imaginary pronouns or even accidentally mess it up. They essentially want to enact laws that make it illegal to even state the opinion that what they believe in is a delusion and fantasy, they don't want any opposition.

This entire sequence of events can be avoided by telling them no, you're nuts, we're not playing along. It's easier to placate them and not make waves, but really you're just kicking the can down the road.

So there is debate (I guess) on how to address people without using assuming pronouns.

On the other liberals want to screw free speech and make people only say what they want to hear and put laws on how people think like the Nazis.

Its a huge issue I guess on if to address someone as he, she, ze, Dre, may, k, or weigh.....

Why can't we just address people by their NAME.

If you can read minds that would be the easy way otherwise how would you know someone's name?

The conservative argument isn't that they can't tell what gender the person is dressing as. Their argument is they don't agree with having to go along and pretend that someone's delusion is true and having to use certain pronouns to placate them.

To add a cherry on top, some of the transgenders - which are already inconveniencing everyone by forcing us to validate their fantasy - are getting picky and demanding that we use pronouns they made up. And then they want to enact laws that make it a hate crime if you don't use their imaginary pronouns or even accidentally mess it up. They essentially want to enact laws that make it illegal to even state the opinion that what they believe in is a delusion and fantasy, they don't want any opposition.

This entire sequence of events can be avoided by telling them no, you're nuts, we're not playing along. It's easier to placate them and not make waves, but really you're just kicking the can down the road.
The second paragraph isn't even true. The funny part is that trans people subscribe to the gender binary. They're either born a male wanting to be a female, or vice versa. A trans person isn't born a male/female and feels they're actually neither gender. These people making up the neutral pronouns are these bizarre snowflake millenials that want to feel special and have categories made up for them to fit in

Who cares what laws these weirdos want to make. They're insane and will never get passed anyways

Everything tilts one way or the other, gender-wise. If you refuse to be identified by the leaning you portray then I'll just refer to you as nothing

The fact that a thread like this could be, in some small way relevant, makes me insanely angry for reasons I can neither pinpoint nor put into words. I miss the 80s and 90s.

Back