Question about Invicto by Ringside

Vols1891

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I purchased a full Invicto sparring kit off eBay (16 oz gloves, groin protector, and headgear), and it also came with 8 oz Invicto pro fight gloves. I’d never even heard of this line by Ringside but just bought it because it was listed for such a low “Buy It Now Price” and I know I can make money on eBay by auctioning off this stuff individually. However, I was considering keeping the 16 oz sparring gloves if they are decent. So I was just wondering if anyone remembers anything about this brand and can tell me if it’s any good. I see they were made in Mexico...does anyone know who actually manufactured this stuff? I did see one old post on here where someone said they thought it was rebranded Boxing Classics gear but I wasn’t sure if that was ever confirmed. Thanks guys!

I purchased a full Invicto sparring kit off eBay (16 oz gloves, groin protector, and headgear), and it also came with 8 oz Invicto pro fight gloves. I’d never even heard of this line by Ringside but just bought it because it was listed for such a low “Buy It Now Price” and I know I can make money on eBay by auctioning off this stuff individually. However, I was considering keeping the 16 oz sparring gloves if they are decent. So I was just wondering if anyone remembers anything about this brand and can tell me if it’s any good. I see they were made in Mexico...does anyone know who actually manufactured this stuff? I did see one old post on here where someone said they thought it was rebranded Boxing Classics gear but I wasn’t sure if that was ever confirmed. Thanks guys!

I have the 10 oz fight gloves. Pretty good for what they are. Don't know who made them but if it's not made in Mejico then they did a good job of making a Mexican type glove like the Rival rfx fight gloves are actually made in Pakistan .

<mma4> .

I have the 10 oz fight gloves. Pretty good for what they are. Don't know who made them but if it's not made in Mejico then they did a good job of making a Mexican type glove like the Rival rfx fight gloves are actually made in Pakistan .

<mma4> .
It has the “Hecho En Mexico” logo on all the gear so I figured it was actually made in Mexico.

I remember there being an issue with the liner in the training gloves. Robert Guerrero promoted them through ringside, but I don't think the gear produced was anything great.

Back