question for american bettors

I'm sure that is frustrating. Bookmaker is nice because they show you the limit without loading up a prospective bet. Looks like I can get $5,000 to risk on underdogs or to win on favorites for UFC 227 bouts on Bookmaker at the moment and I was able to load up a $1,200 to win $1,000 bet on T Dillashaw on 5Dimes. I didn't try more than that. I have only really recently started to give more thoughts to limits lately. For now I am sure my dozen or so collection of books will allow me to put down as much as I want for the foreseeable future on any one fight. At some point though I may need to add a local if I can find one or use the services the pros use online to get big money down if such places exist and are reliable enough to do business with.
Yeah. A few Aussie books do this, and it comes in handy when arbing a bit.

The only anonymous books I know would be the Bitcoin books where you bet and get paid in BTC like NitrogenSports which mirrors Pinnacle lines. The current limit is 0.42 BTC on TJ Dillashaw right now for example or over $3,000, and smaller on other bouts. Or a Bitcoin exchange like Fairlay which sometimes has decent liquidity depending on the sport & fight.

The only anonymous books I know would be the Bitcoin books where you bet and get paid in BTC like NitrogenSports which mirrors Pinnacle lines. The current limit is 0.42 BTC on TJ Dillashaw right now for example or over $3,000, and smaller on other bouts. Or a Bitcoin exchange like Fairlay which sometimes has decent liquidity depending on the sport & fight.
Didn't actually realize that Nitrogen mirrors Pinnacle limits. Very interesting!

I don't use 5dimes anymore bc my limits always get cut fairly quickly and they also add extra layers of annoyance like making me verify my device with an e-mail code just to log in and check lines.

Bookmaker is awesome because they have decent limits early in the week. While limits are $500 at pinny and BOL you can get $2-3k down on some of these soft lines. For instance, it was the only book where you could get that much down on JJ Aldrich while she was +215.

But for recreational bettors 5dimes is the best bc so many lines and props. And most bettors are recreational, so I always recommend it to anybody starting off.

For you bigger players isn't it going to be much easier very soon to make plays the size you want (with the new law allowing states to legalize sports betting)?

Doesn't affect me. I play hundreds not thousands so I don't care. But for you guys playing bigger amounts I'd think your options will open up soon right?

For you bigger players isn't it going to be much easier very soon to make plays the size you want (with the new law allowing states to legalize sports betting)?

Doesn't affect me. I play hundreds not thousands so I don't care. But for you guys playing bigger amounts I'd think your options will open up soon right?
The more options and places to wager the better for sure. But there are fifty states in the U.S. and many of them won't have legalized sports gambling for a long while if ever in some cases. And even those that do, who knows if they will offer MMA lines or just major sports. Even if they do the odds will be worse than online generally with no selection of props. And bigger bettors, especially those who win significant money, risk being severely limited or even banned from the properties with no recourse. One pro gambler I saw online on Twitter got the boot after just a few days of betting major sports at one of the new legal brick & mortar sports books in New Jersey.

haha bookmaker DENIED me as an affiliate partner. i was really curious to know the reason but no response.

thanks guys. does anyone use sportsbetting.ag?

i'm allowed to promote them as part of my affiliate deal with betonline, appears to be a sister site offering exactly the same odds.

I used to use this site but its aligned with a few other sites (all with .ag at the end of them) - they're fine. payout is strange, they will send you a weird investment type enveloped with money orders for payout as the best possible option and they will completely cut you off if you hit a big bet. I hit a 32k football parlay last year and they stopped taking my wagers.

You're just one person though who is secretive about his bets anyway, so who knows what you do or don't really have going on and what your opinion is worth, no offense. I know people who make multiple bets of thousands of dollars each on MMA and hot dog eating contests and even bigger on all kinds of other sports on 5Dimes and who sometimes post slips to prove it, so maybe while 5Dimes is spoiled for you for whatever reason it's still a place where many other people can get significant action down.

How has your experience been with withdrawing from 5dimes? Actually this question pertains to anyone willing to share their experiences.

Pretty easy? Western union? Check?

How has your experience been with withdrawing from 5dimes? Actually this question pertains to anyone willing to share their experiences.

I just keep growing my bankroll, never took a payout yet. Probably would just do a Bitcoin withdrawal at this point when I am ready.

hey since someone dug this thread up, would anyone be interested in writing an honest bookmaker review for me for 20 bucks?

just a couple of paragraphs, no bullshit. i need some social proof for the bookmakers section of my blog as it looks too plain at the moment.

I've been withdrawing 3k USD once a month via cashiers cheque, it arrives via fedex within 2 days of my request. I believe the fee is $80 and the max amount is 3k USD, but you get one free withdrawal a month if you request it on a Monday between 9AM-1PM EST.

I've been withdrawing 3k USD once a month via cashiers cheque, it arrives via fedex within 2 days of my request. I believe the fee is $80 and the max amount is 3k USD, but you get one free withdrawal a month if you request it on a Monday between 9AM-1PM EST.

Damn dude! You're that good and consistent ?

Looks like I'll be tailing your bets too.

I'm surprised 5dimes hasnt shut you off yet, or limit your wagers.

Damn dude! You're that good and consistent ?

Looks like I'll be tailing your bets too.

I'm surprised 5dimes hasnt shut you off yet, or limit your wagers.

Haha, I'm on my 3rd account with them. Up about 110u so far in 2018 not including this monster:
Screenshot_20180722-181019_Chrome.jpg

Jesus christ. Well, thankfully Hein, Ledet, and Diakiese are tough guys, as those 3 fights were all on the borderline of being stopped.

Lol, it wasn't a comfortable hour and a half of decisions. Was really sweating the last 2 fights with Tybura eating a flush front kick, Struve having a second mouth, and Corey rocking Glover multiple times.

Back