Question for Christians

Hit-N-Run

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If there were a button in front of you that would start the prophecies defined in the Book of Revelations would you:

a. Hit the button
b. Not hit the button yourself but hope someone hits it
c. Not hit the button and hope no one hits it
d. Not hit the button and stop others from hitting it

Here is the summary of what would happen:
  • Pestilence, natural disasters, and starvation kill billions
  • There would be a great war in which billions would die
  • The great Judgment would happen in which the souls of those dead billions would be sent to hell and tortured for eternity
  • Jesus would come back and form his new Kingdom in which believers live in peace and happiness for 1000 years
  • After 1000 years Satan is into the Lake of Fire, all believers live for eternity in heaven, all evil, pain, and suffering would be removed from the universe
When replying please note what type of Christian you are. (Evangelical, Catholic, Protestant...)
(Would have made this a poll but don't know how)

• The great Judgment would happen in which the souls of those dead billions would be sent to hell and tortured for eternity
  • , all believers live for eternity in heaven, all evil, pain, and suffering would be removed from the universe
When replying please note what type of Christian you are. (Evangelical, Catholic, Protestant...)
not sure how this is compatible

anyway, isn't it "blasphemy" to play god and push the button?

337685.jpg

<DCrying>

Regarding the TS' question, "God's will be done," but no I wouldn't push any hypothetical button to force God's hand. He knows best and will perform his plan in His time. Amen. f) Allow God to hit the button when he sees fit (the button has already been hit, whenever final fulfillments take place is another matter).

Peace out.

giphy.gif

Regarding the TS' question, "God's will be done," but no I wouldn't push any hypothetical button to force God's hand. He knows best and will perform his plan in His time. Amen. f) Allow God to hit the button when he sees fit (the button has already been hit, whenever final fulfillments take place is another matter).

Peace out.

giphy.gif

And there it is.

/thread

If there were a button in front of you that would start the prophecies defined in the Book of Revelations would you:

a. Hit the button
b. Not hit the button yourself but hope someone hits it
c. Not hit the button and hope no one hits it
d. Not hit the button and stop others from hitting it

Here is the summary of what would happen:
  • Pestilence, natural disasters, and starvation kill billions
  • There would be a great war in which billions would die
  • Jesus would come back and form his new Kingdom in which believers live in peace and happiness for 1000 years
  • After 1000 years Satan is into the Lake of Fire, all believers live for eternity in heaven, all evil, pain, and suffering would be removed from the universe
I was raised Catholic, and am catholic-ish now.

I would try to prevent the button from being hit. I like to hope that most of that dragon devouring the sky stuff in revelation is metaphor.

not christian should not answered. please delete

Actually Christians should be working to prevent/delay the apocalypse. The thing that sets off divine intervention is mankind rejecting God and setting a disastrous course.

I would push the purple button.

This button tosses the thread into the Wasteland.

Back