Question for Conor haters

FrontNakedChoke

Reaction score
Why is he coming back?

I thought he was terrified of the LW division? I thought he'd never fight Khabib? I thought he made his money and is never coming back?

That was the narrative, what happened? He's a made man. He does not need to fight. I cannot tell you the amount of times I read "Conor is never coming back"

Why is he coming back?

Conor is a real fighter. Always has been.

Simple: his sponsors will not continue paying for a has-been, retired fighter whom only recent fights are on twitter or armed with a dolly.

So he had to be active, and this was the only fight.

Last edited:
Sherdog and "xx is never coming back". Iconic duo.

Honda wasn't supposed to come back
Jon wasn't supposed to come back
Conor wasn't supposed to come back

Haters, that's all.

I always knew he'd come back.

His pride and ego won't let him.

Plus he's young and capable. Of course he's going to fight it's all he knows.

It's fighting or plumbing.

I'm sure this thread will be characterized by a reasonable, thoughtful exchange of ideas.

Question for his delusional nuthuggers:
How much money does Conor give you?

Conor sucks and I still doubt he fights Khabib. He's gonna do something dumb just wait and see.

Question for his delusional nuthuggers:
How much money does Conor give you?

Conor sucks and I still doubt he fights Khabib. He's gonna do something dumb just wait and see.

You're not a real poster. You don't even warrant a real response.

However, when Conor signs, he shows up.

Can't say the same about Khabib.

I never said any of that stuff.

You're not a real poster. You don't even warrant a real response.

However, when Conor signs, he shows up.

Can't say the same about Khabib.
Real posters post real things. Fake posters salavitating over Conor is the norm on Sherdog so my apologies for not being a nuthugger. We are few but we do exist.

Khabib fucked with the wrong person, Artem, and now Conor is gonna be throwing his hands at him inside the octagon like they were two tiny dollies. But make no mistake: Conor's left is far more powerful than any dolly invented by man.

In answer to the 'what happened' I would suggest that half of Sherdog spoke a load of shit, dressed it up as fact and got proved wrong

As I have said before, that is the Sherdog way

Simple: his sponsors will not continue paying for a has-been, retired fighter whom only fights are on twitter or armed with a dolly.

So he had to be active, and this was the only fight.

Conor owns dozens of businesses that each makes him more money every month than Aldo's tiny burger joint makes in a year

giphy.gif

He's the richest fighter in the sport he doesn't need the money.

Khabib fucked with the wrong person, Artem, and now Conor is gonna be throwing his hands at him inside the octagon like they were two tiny dollies.

giphy.gif

Conor owns dozens of businesses that each makes him more money every month than Aldo's tiny burger joint makes in a year

giphy.gif
...and all have no bearing on what we are talking about.
but good try, kid.

Hey fnc have u ever heard of this thing called money? Its the thing ur parents give u when u do your chores to buy pokeman cards

Hey fnc have u ever heard of this thing called money? Its the thing ur parents give u when u do your chores to buy pokeman cards

Conor is a multi-millionaire. He doesn't need money.

My Pokedex is on point though, I do my chores.

Back