Question for Conor haters

It's all good nephew still gonna laugh when @One MMA Fan ownz you... Khabib 4full Rape & Drape...

My brother @One MMA Fan will be wearing his dillow AV afterwards.

It’s just hard for me to see Khabib winning he just has far too many holes in his striking game. He has really bad habits on the feet.

His tendency to keep his chin upwards and lean and over extend is going to get him pieced up, Khabib will be knocked out before the end of round 2 I believe.

My brother @One MMA Fan will be wearing his dillow AV afterwards.

It’s just hard for me to see Khabib winning he just has far too many holes in his striking game. He has really bad habits on the feet.

His tendency to keep his chin upwards and lean and over extend is going to get him pieced up, Khabib will be knocked out before the end of round 2 I believe.

<mma4> Some fair points ^^^ made And that's all I give Conor is 2 after that it's a downhill beating...

<mma4> Some fair points ^^^ made And that's all I give Conor is 2 after that it's a downhill beating...

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
efbosB5.gif

MZ1KONt.gif

I'd agree. There's definitely fans on both end of the spectrum who are capable of being objective, respectful, reasonable and cordial In discussion.

I'd say that's the exception, not the rule though. For the most part, It's quite black and white. To be expected amongst polarizing figures though.
100% Agree.
The more polarizing, more polarizing are the fans as well...
And unfortunately, UFC pays more for those fighters (love me or hate me, you will watch my fights... whether to see me win or to see me lose)...
Their greed makes them blind for the effect on the type of fans they attract... and the ones they alienate.

Because he has so much more money to make. This shit just started.

When you can pinpoint the exact moment that a Conor hater realizes that he's going to kill Khabib

Even if they won't admit it.

@BC bless

{<Mcgoat}

McGregor's haters are not rational. They are elitist hipsters who consider themselves MMA experts and dislike McGregor for reasons unrelated to his ability. His disrespectful trash talk, specialized fighting style, and popularity amongst casuals represents everything they hate about a sport in which they've invested so many hours and which they fear is losing its roots as a pure expression of martial arts in favor of favorist matchmaking and commercial interests.

To justify their disdain for the commercialization of MMA which McGregor represents, they invent reasons to minimize his skills, such as bringing up meaningless statistics like belt defenses, forgetting about dominant victories over elite opponents, and/or going full retard and saying things like "McGregor is never coming back to the UFC!" The reality is that any of the common points brought against McGregor about his skill - fighting mostly smaller opponents, selective matchmaking, long periods of inactivity - either don't apply or equally apply to other fighters generally regarded as great, e.g. Jones, Silva, GSP, etc.

If you just look at McGregor's resume, it's one of the most impressive in the organization - that's the bottom line. And no amount of cherrypicked objections will minimize his achievements.

Their greed makes them blind for the effect on the type of fans they attract... and the ones they alienate.

My god, this company is so greedy for wanting to make money from paying customers! The audacity!

News flash: you and your 6 "MMA purist" buddies don't pay the bills for UFC or the fighters. The casuals that outnumber you 50 to 1 do.

If you and the rest of the hardcore community can gather the hundreds of millions UFC get from casual fans who love big stars and big drama, I'm sure they'd be more than willing to listen to your demands. Until then, stop holding bitterness and stop bitching about a business trying to maximize profit by meeting the demands of its largest customer base, that's literally why they exist, to make money. They're not blind, you are, due to all the saltiness.

Anyone who states categorically either that McGregor will KO Khabib in the 1st or that Khabib smashes McGregor is biased and far too emotional to make rational decisions. Nobody knows with any certainty what is going to happen October 6th.

McGregor's haters are not rational. They are elitist hipsters who consider themselves MMA experts and dislike McGregor for reasons unrelated to his ability. His disrespectful trash talk, specialized fighting style, and popularity amongst casuals represents everything they hate about a sport in which they've invested so many hours and which they fear is losing its roots as a pure expression of martial arts in favor of favorist matchmaking and commercial interests.

To justify their disdain for the commercialization of MMA which McGregor represents, they invent reasons to minimize his skills, such as bringing up meaningless statistics like belt defenses, forgetting about dominant victories over elite opponents, and/or going full retard and saying things like "McGregor is never coming back to the UFC!" The reality is that any of the common points brought against McGregor about his skill - fighting mostly smaller opponents, selective matchmaking, long periods of inactivity - either don't apply or equally apply to other fighters generally regarded as great, e.g. Jones, Silva, GSP, etc.

If you just look at McGregor's resume, it's one of the most impressive in the organization - that's the bottom line. And no amount of cherrypicked objections will minimize his achievements.
great post

very well put

Because he spends money like he made 300 million in the Mayweather fight, plus he has to support his whole bum family

Yeah its the only time he ever talks about other dudes money i guess. Oh wait....
Because that’s how he measure the success of a prize fighter.

It’s not how I look at things, but value placed on anything is subjective.

Last edited:
Some things have to be repeated many times before they sink Into humans who are below 80 IQ

such Is sherdog
Your over intelligence exudes you. Must be hard being the most intelligent person on the interwebz....

Can't say that I know for sure, but they're fighting now so he's obviously not scared.

He's challenged himself his entire career. He just does things on his own terms.
I can respect the fact you never used the same old Fanboy answer, that he was
"in negotiations" bs.....

Back