Question for Conor haters

Do you?

Dominick Cruz had two injuries, and ACL surgery, it was an extended healing time due to the cadaver not taking...he willingly vacated the belt after his groin injury. He won two titles and defended his belt four times before he vacated it. He was not hiding while healthy......Even after all that, it was still less than Conor. Plus Conor never defended either one of his Cage Rage belts, so, there's that.
So wrong on Cruiz.

And Ali (You are truly fkd comparing him to Conor) ??? You are using Ali as an example of the shit Conor pulled? Ha! Ali defended his title TWICE the same year he won his belt....He was stripped and had to go to jail for draft dodging. He was gone three years and won his title back when he got out nearly three years later. He was not holding his division hostage. Ali was an Olympic gold medalist, fought 61 times, 56 wins, 37 KO's, 19 title defenses. He fought for a title 35 times

I have to say, this is a new all time low for any Conor fan, but the fact that it's coming from you, is crazy.

Conor was coked out cheating on his ol'lady. Fighting outside the sport, without vacating. On some more Coke punching Bellator officials, doing some more Coke, injuring other fighters so they could not compete, when he should have been defending his fkn belt that night, instead of injuring other fighters and cards. Not to mention, possibly taking the Rose fight off the card.

Not even close to either Ali (that is some new level shit), or Cruiz....

Desperate much? I'll help you.....
9180818.jpg

31966.jpg

Are you talking more as in time in the Cage, or time outside of it? Because he sure as fk is inactive. I would have to say pure entertainment for amount of time in the Cage, Cowboy comes to mind.
So tell this to all the Olympic Athlete's like Ali (rip)....I am sure they would love to hear themselves being labeled in the same light as these actors above ^. (Legion Of Doom was awesome when I was a KID.) This excuse holds zero credibility....
I don't care about Conor bringing more TOOL fans from the woodwork, they have done enough damage as it is. Conor himself, has not done anything but help MMA. He may have helped companies like UFC make money, but that has nothing to do with the actions of the fight, when the Cage door shuts. What id does affect is rankings (RIP), and contender-ship (RIP), unfortunately.

You sure as fk sound like a Conor fan in this thread. You seem to hide it really well, or are just trollin really hard.....

Conor is a fraud, in the UFC, and out of it.....

In the "sport" :

Out of it :
View attachment 421969

Total fkn Fraud.........

images

View attachment 421973

They are not anything to do with this:

UFC-189-%E2%80%93-Robbie-Lawler-Rory-MacDonald.png

This is nothing like the shit you are after.

Too bad they won't make a soap for you...It could be called Young and the Wrestlers.

Call me closed minded all you want....Because I will NEVER embrace the fkn garbage you call "entertainment".

The level of butt hurt amuses me greatly.

To the point where you can't even make a single post on this forum without It being about Conor.

{<jordan}

Do you?

Dominick Cruz had two injuries, and ACL surgery, it was an extended healing time due to the cadaver not taking...he willingly vacated the belt after his groin injury.

Irrelevant. You claimed Conor is the most inactive champion in combat sport history, which is wrong. Both Cruz and Ali have gone through far longer periods of inactivity than him.

And Ali (You are truly fkd comparing him to Conor) ??? You are using Ali as an example of the shit Conor pulled?

It doesn't matter if the circumstances are the same or different, you never specified the circumstances, you said Conor is the most inactive champion in combat sports history, which is blatantly false. Ali sat out 4 years by committing a disgusting crime of draft dodging, which makes him more inactive than Conor ever has.

Conor was coked out cheating on his ol'lady. Fighting outside the sport, without vacating. On some more Coke punching Bellator officials, doing some more Coke, injuring other fighters so they could not compete, when he should have been defending his fkn belt that night, instead of injuring other fighters and cards. Not to mention, possibly taking the Rose fight off the card.

Not even close to either Ali (that is some new level shit), or Cruiz....

Nothing you said changes the fact that both Cruz and Ali have gone through far longer periods of inactivity as champions, so you're still wrong.

Are you talking more as in time in the Cage, or time outside of it? Because he sure as fk is inactive. I would have to say pure entertainment for amount of time in the Cage, Cowboy comes to mind.

<36>

YOU desperate much? Cowboy entertained the masses to the same degree as Conor? 95% of the masses who were entertained by Conor don't even have the first clue who Cowboy Cerrone is. How much you entertain the masses in this sport is measured by PPV buys, by ticket sales, by Google search volumes. You can put on the most epic fight, but only your 3 harc, you're not actually entertaining people.

So tell me again, who in the LW and FW division has entertained the masses like Conor has, and no grasping at straws with random names, I want you to provide actual metrics to back up your argument.

So tell this to all the Olympic Athlete's like Ali (rip)....I am sure they would love to hear themselves being labeled in the same light as these actors above ^.

<36>

Ali back in the day was 10x the drama queen Conor is, and spewed 10x more hateful, divisive, and flaming racist crap to rile up the masses, because that's what top combat sports draws do, you're either too ignorant or too delusional to accept it

You sure as fk sound like a Conor fan in this thread. You seem to hide it really well, or are just trollin really hard.....

Conor is a fraud, in the UFC, and out of it.....

Sure, a total fraud who clowned the fuck out of the likes of Aldo and Alvarez, which must mean they're also 100% frauds too.

They are not anything to do with this:

UFC-189-%E2%80%93-Robbie-Lawler-Rory-MacDonald.png

Tito Ortiz is an OG who was in the sport way before either of these 2 noobs. OGs like Ken Shamrock and Sakuraba were all big into drama and pro wrestling. You = fail.

Call me closed minded all you want....Because I will NEVER embrace the fkn garbage you call "entertainment".

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/sport

An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I hate him because he's a disgusting, nasty, individual.

I don't understand these blind Conor haters. What is there to hate about the guy? I suppose you always have these idiots that just love to hate people and troll....

Conor has always showed up, made weight, and fought despite injury/illness. He moved to another freaking sport and fought one of the best boxers of all time (I consider Floyd the GOAT).

Khabib could very well beat him -- but I think Conor is going to catch him rushing in wildly. We'll just have to wait and see.

Irrelevant. You claimed Conor is the most inactive champion in combat sport history, which is wrong. Both Cruz and Ali have gone through far longer periods of inactivity than him.

Please show me where Cruz, or Ali, were more inactive than Conor as a Champ...Because it is BS.
Conor never got stripped, he was holding his belt, that makes him an inactive Champ.
Cruz gave up his belt after his groin tear, and was stripped before that for being INJURED....He was not Champ during this time.
Conor was healthy, holding belts, and was inactive the whole time.
Which I might add, was longer than both Ali, or Cruz.
You have zero fkn clue.

It doesn't matter if the circumstances are the same or different, you never specified the circumstances, you said Conor is the most inactive champion in combat sports history, which is blatantly false. Ali sat out 4 years by committing a disgusting crime of draft dodging, which makes him more inactive than Conor ever has.

Ali didn't just "sit out". Draft dodging it may have been (I don't blame him), but it does not change facts, he was not Champ while he sat out. Conor was.

Nothing you said changes the fact that both Cruz and Ali have gone through far longer periods of inactivity as champions, so you're still wrong.

Bullshit...Ali was not Champ, the time he spent in Jail.....So he was not being inactive, ya Dolt.
Cruz was only Champ during his ACL issue, which was not longer than Conor while healthy. Cruz was not Champ after his groin injury happened, he forfeited his belt dumbass.

YOU desperate much? Cowboy entertained the masses to the same degree as Conor? 95% of the masses who were entertained by Conor don't even have the first clue who Cowboy Cerrone is. How much you entertain the masses in this sport is measured by PPV buys, by ticket sales, by Google search volumes. You can put on the most epic fight, but only your 3 harc, you're not actually entertaining people.

So tell me again, who in the LW and FW division has entertained the masses like Conor has, and no grasping at straws with random names, I want you to provide actual metrics to back up your argument.

You obviously did not get what I was saying....The total time Conor spends in the cage "entertaining" fans, is fk all compared to a fighter like Cowboy, who fights waaay more than Conor. Whenever Conor gets a belt, he sits on them, not fighting at all...So yeah, Cowboy "entertains" more than Conor. He fights way more, and is still an entertaining fighter. Don't tell me Cowboy is not an entertainer, just because you are a woman, who wants "drama", ffs.

The red: What does that tell you about the knowledgeable fans of MMA? It proves most Conor's fans are casual dick riders...Not educated MMA fans. So I could care less about those retards, you obviously care about.

You <36> when I point out the straight up delusion, of you trying to say a WWE wrestler, is cut from the same cloth as an Olympic athlete? Ha!
WanOptimisticHamadryad-small.gif

Ali back in the day was 10x the drama queen Conor is, and spewed 10x more hateful, divisive, and flaming racist crap to rile up the masses, because that's what top combat sports draws do, you're either too ignorant or too delusional to accept it

There you go comparing Conor to Ali again.......You are a complete fkn Tool for doing it.....They are nowhere close to the same kind of Champ...
Ali might have been a loudmouth, but he actually fought on a regular basis...He was a REAL Champ who has defended a shit tonne of times. How about Conor? All Conor does is yap on social media while he has a belt, he never fights.....
I still can't believe you have the nerve to compare these two.....

Sure, a total fraud who clowned the fuck out of the likes of Aldo and Alvarez, which must mean they're also 100% frauds too.

How so? Aldo and Alvarez BOTH defended in their fights with Conor, and multiple times before that. Conor hasn't..one fkn time.....Just because he beat Jose' and a sub-par Champ in Eddie, does not make him any less of a Fraud...

Outside of the ring, neither Jose', or Eddie are frauds, they are definitely real individuals. They don't act like a totally different person when the camera's are on/off them. Conor's John Mario John shit, is just fkn hilarious....Fkn Fraud.

Tito Ortiz is an OG who was in the sport way before either of these 2 noobs. OGs like Ken Shamrock and Sakuraba were all big into drama and pro wrestling. You = fail.

I used the Rory vs Robbie example, as one to show the difference between the last of the "Old School" ways....Now we have all these fighters acting cringy as fk, trying to be Conor, because it's the only way they will get paid...Which is really unfortunate. It should be their fighting that does the talking, not their fkn mouths....

There is one fighter who has the "Old School" mentality as Champ, and that is Stipe' but he must be too "boring" of a fighter or Champ for you...Because he acts like a man, not a fookin Diva. You like soap's though, so I get where you are coming from...There is a HUGE difference between this:
Stipe-Miocic-2-696x399.png

And this:
aHR0cHM6Ly9pLnl0aW1nLmNvbS92aS9uQzZDSDlVMk51RS9ocWRlZmF1bHQuanBn

But I am guessing you always go to TMZ for your MMA needs, huh, you teenage girl....

An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

This new type of "entertainment" you are cracking about sucks ass. It is nothing like the old ways....It's made for hipster fkn goofs, living through another grown man, because their own life sucks so bad...It's the same for you Dorks running on about how much money Conor makes...What a shallow way to live.

giphy.gif

Top-29-wwe-memes8.jpg

I bet I can guess where your MMA love came from....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Clearly things have to be broken down to you In depth.

Even then It's not enough though. You'll think what you think regardless of being continually wrong.
Don't you have a mirror you need to go shadow box in front of??? Run along Jr....

He's coming back because he realized he was going to be broke soon if he kept spending that Floyd money.

It's documented that they were In negotiations for the months leading up to this fight being announced.

Nobody knows for sure how long It stretched though. Likely for far longer. Probably from the moment they booked Artem on the same card as Khabib / Tony. Can't remember exactly when that was, but that definitely didn't happen by coincidence as I said from the start. The moment I seen Artem booked on the same card as Khabib / Tony I said Conor would be there and they'd find a way to hype his comeback. Which Is exactly what happened. Seemed very obvious.

It's likely his comeback had been planned for quite some time. Who knows what kind of business and negotiations took place behind the scenes but It was likely a big factor. Especially coming off one of the most lucrative fights In Combat sports history. I believe they were unable to announce anything until Conor's court Issue was settled as well. The moment It was, shortly after the Khabib fight was announced.

Maybe negotiations had already finished by the time the bus incident happened? and they were just waiting on a verdict from the courts before proceeding. That might've been the case, who knows.

I understand how difficult logic Is with your learning disability though.

The proof is in the pudding...He never signed a fight whenever he holds a belt...That is a FACT. Unless you can show me one?
Another long winded excuse with no proof, defending a fighter you are not a Fanboy of...Gotcha.

Last edited:
Calling it "new wave" just exposes your utter ignorance to combat sports history. Drama and feud and personalities have always been integral parts of combat sports.

This is coming from a complete fkn idiot, that actually compares Ali, and Conor.....Enough said.

Coker built Strikeforce, which the UFC bought because they were worried about them competing like they were, with the UFC...

So by your logic, Pride sucked too, because The UFC bought them out as well....Too funny.

It was a business move, you should know this, as you care about that part of MMA...

The level of butt hurt amuses me greatly.

To the point where you can't even make a single post on this forum without It being about Conor.

{<jordan}
No butt hurt here...Just showing you what a bunch of teenage girls find entertaining.....

My god, this company is so greedy for wanting to make money from paying customers! The audacity!

News flash: you and your 6 "MMA purist" buddies don't pay the bills for UFC or the fighters. The casuals that outnumber you 50 to 1 do.

If you and the rest of the hardcore community can gather the hundreds of millions UFC get from casual fans who love big stars and big drama, I'm sure they'd be more than willing to listen to your demands. Until then, stop holding bitterness and stop bitching about a business trying to maximize profit by meeting the demands of its largest customer base, that's literally why they exist, to make money. They're not blind, you are, due to all the saltiness.

I see you are trying hard to make up any shit just to keep a conversation... despite me ignoring your previous posts as a clear hint you got nothing to contribute to any conversation.
So enjoy my ignore list, kid.

Were you on crack when you wrote that first paragraph?

Conor is rich with or without these "sponsors". But I'm interested to learn more about these sponsors. Who are they? How much do they pay? What are the terms and lengths of the contracts?

What do you mean when you say this was "the only fight"? Conor could have fought pretty much whomever he wanted and would have been paid handsomely for it.
if you would stop to think before posting, you'd understand.
But typical butthurt Conor fanboys can't think before posting...

Please show me where Cruz, or Ali, were more inactive than Conor as a Champ...Because it is BS.

Sure, let's.

Dom Cruz:
Defended BW belt October 1, 2011
Vacated BW belt April 7 2014
Duration of inactivity before vacating/stripping: 828 days

Conor McGregor, FW:
Won: 12 December 2015
Stripped 26 November 2016
Duration of inactivity before vacating/stripping: 350 days

Conor McGregor, LW:

Won: 12 November 2016
Stripped 7 April 2018
Duration of inactivity before vacating/stripping: 482 days

828 days > 482 days
828 days > 350 days

Problem? Did you fail math in grade school?

Now let's see you weasel your way out of this one.

You obviously did not get what I was saying....The total time Conor spends in the cage "entertaining" fans, is fk all compared to a fighter like Cowboy, who fights waaay more than Conor.

Are you stupid? Total time spend in the cage? That doesn't have jack shit to do with anything. You can spend 100 hours fighting in the cage like Travis Fulton did, but if only 300 people ever watched you, then you're not providing a fraction of the entertainment compared to someone like Ronda, who fought a grand total of less than 25 minutes, but entertained millions around the world. Who's the actor that entertained the most people, is it the one who's been on screen the longest, or the actor whose movies have been seen and enjoyed by the most? Are you really this dumb?

Again, I ask: who at LW and FW have provided the masses with the amount of entertainment that Conor has?

So I could care less about those retards, you obviously care about.

You could care less = you do care, glad to know you agree with me.

when I point out the straight up delusion, of you trying to say a WWE wrestler, is cut from the same cloth as an Olympic athlete? Ha!

100%. Olympic gold medalist, WWE star:

kurt-angle-1.jpg

Problem?

There you go comparing Conor to Ali again.......You are a complete fkn Tool for doing it.....They are nowhere close to the same kind of Champ...

You're right, it's a disgrace to compare Ali to Conor, Conor was nowhere near as racist and incendiary as Ali was during his prime.

"All Jews/gentiles are devil.Everything black people do including homosexuality..come from whites"

Direct quote from Ali. Conor has never said anything remotely as disgustingly bigoted and racist.

How so? Aldo and Alvarez BOTH defended in their fights with Conor, and multiple times before that.

Because Conor is a fraud, and they both got completely destroyed by him. If two people are in the same line of work, and one of them is a fraud, yet the fraud completely outperforms the other guy, what does that make the other guy? Answer: an even bigger fraud. It's logic 101.

Outside of the ring, neither Jose', or Eddie are frauds, they are definitely real individuals.

The "real" Jose Aldo called Conrad a clown who made him laugh, said he would destroy him, then got KTFO in 13 seconds and cried like a girl

The "real" Jose Aldo said any time anywhere to Conrad rematch, only to bail out when the opportunity presented itself.

The "real" Eddie Alvarez called Conrad the easy fight, only to get completely outclassed worse than ever inside 2 rounds.

Look like complete frauds to me.

I used the Rory vs Robbie example, as one to show the difference between the last of the "Old School" ways....

Tito, Shamrock, Severn, Saku are all way more OG than these 2 noobs, and they're all into pro wrestling antics. Some of them are even pro wrestlers. "Old school ways" = horseshit.

This new type of "entertainment" you are cracking about sucks ass. It is nothing like the old ways....It's made fro hipster fkn goofs,

"New type of entertainment" at UFC 17 in 1999:

UfytbnP.jpg

<36>

stay salty and delusional.

Back