Question for knowledgeable members re power please

That doesn't mean he automatically should go down. I have been caught with a roundhouse kick I didn't see right on my jaw and nothing happened.
You can't control what blow knocks you senseless. Either it hits the sweet spot with enough power or not.

But he was'nt know for those types of KOs.Watch his body mechanics. It looks like an arm punch.
That's why good technique is important. It didn't look like much but you can see how he leaned in and pivoted when he threw the punch at about 2:10.

You can't control what blow knocks you senseless. Either it hits the sweet spot with enough power or not.

So the side next to my chin is not a sweet spot? I thought he dislocated it at first (had no mouthpiece either) , but it didn't faze me at all. Listons chin was reportedly very strong, though he did get KOed later as well.

So the side next to my chin is not a sweet spot? I thought he dislocated it at first (had no mouthpiece either) , but it didn't faze me at all. Listons chin was reportedly very strong, though he did get KOed later as well.
Well in your case it's just cause you're that badass...:cool: :p

That's why good technique is important. It didn't look like much but you can see how he leaned in and pivoted when he threw the punch at about 2:10.

Leaned in an pivoted like any sensible boxer would.. Maybe it was just a precision thing. It's the most puzzling KO I've seen in elite boxing.

Well in your case it's just cause you're that badass...:cool: :p

It's very annyoing to learn at age 29 that one apparently has a great chin for such sports all along. I had a hunch based on shitty street fights, but didn't know for sure until someone competent tried it out.

Back