Question for professional PTs

DoctorTaco

Breadhead
@Gold
Reaction score
im a boxing trainer who’s developing a program that teaches PTs how to properly hold focus mitts for cardio boxing as well as teach their clients the very basics of punching form. I see Tony jefferies at box’n’ Academy traveling the country and the world holding these clinics and I’ve been busy Enough with my own fitness clients to quit my day job and sponsor a few competitive fighters as well, so I believe the demand is there. My system of cardio mitt work can make anyone look halfway decent at “boxing” because of how their trainers are working the mitts Which people love. It’s fun and a good way to get cardio mixed into a session.

My question is more about marketing: what is the best way to approach gyms about these seminars and certifications?

im a boxing trainer who’s developing a program that teaches PTs how to properly hold focus mitts for cardio boxing as well as teach their clients the very basics of punching form. I see Tony jefferies at box’n’ Academy traveling the country and the world holding these clinics and I’ve been busy Enough with my own fitness clients to quit my day job and sponsor a few competitive fighters as well, so I believe the demand is there. My system of cardio mitt work can make anyone look halfway decent at “boxing” because of how their trainers are working the mitts Which people love. It’s fun and a good way to get cardio mixed into a session.

My question is more about marketing: what is the best way to approach gyms about these seminars and certifications?
{<RR}

all joking aside I am glad you are doing well bud...

{<RR}

all joking aside I am glad you are doing well bud...
thanks man. Took a risk but it’s paying off. Hoping this next hustle will help take things to the next level

Back