Question For Trump Haters

They'll play coy for now, like they did during the election. "I will accept the findings" is the new "I will accept the election results".

When Trump doesn't get nailed for anything, you can bet your ass they're going to be calling the whole thing a farce, and Mueller will be painted as an incompetent buffoon, and corrupt investigator who only nabbed Flynn and Manafort for show as a distraction. They'll be CTing, and rage crying like it's November 9th 2016.

The Trump campaign shouldn't have sought help from the Kremlin in their effort to win the election. It was the wrong thing to do.

Yes because Hillary was not voted in thank god

Well that didn't take long.

Ey8n65q.jpg

A bad one as well. Not rooted in any circumstantial evidence that also STRONGLY suggests otherwise.

Politicians are corrupt it seems. Are there any investigations against Hillary at this time? Anything incriminating?

There have been multiple Hillary investigations that always come up empty. Nice try at a but Hillary. Did you even think before posting that?

Then once all the investigations found nothing, you guys broke down into conspiracy bullcrap like pizzagate and Seth rich. What a broken brain hive mind.

A bad one as well. Not rooted in any circumstantial evidence that also STRONGLY suggests otherwise.

Politicians are corrupt it seems. Are there any investigations against Hillary at this time? Anything incriminating?
What aboutism.

There have been multiple Hillary investigations that always come up empty. Nice try at a but Hillary. Did you even think before posting that?

Then once all the investigations found nothing, you guys broke down into conspiracy bullcrap like pizzagate and Seth rich. What a broken brain hive mind.
Did they find anything conclusive for Trump and his ties with Russia?

Did they find anything conclusive for Trump and his ties with Russia?

1. Trump isn't personally under investigation. Members if his campaign are. Nice attempt at dishonesty.

2. Trumps boy Flynn has already accepted a plea deal admitting he committed a crime. Oh but I can hear it now - "lol he just lied no collusion" . Which will be another dishonest spin regarding how plea deals work.

Stop being a dishonest whataboutism poster.

Regarding the special prosecutor: Is anything short of impeachment or prison for trump a failure in your eyes?

Meaning when all the dust settles and all revealed Trump remains the president. Would you walk away happy if say Kushner and Don Jr did jail time?

I'm curious because there seems to be alot of celebrating going on with Flynn "flipping". And I kinda get it. ..it appears that there could be something substantial he can offer. .. they don't normally give deals in exchange for cooperation unless they know you have the goods ahead of time. Also what really struck me was Flynns statement that he was doing this for "his family and his country"..... That's a very dramatic preamble to what I think would be yuge.

But with all that said, we still haven't heard about a single crime that occurred during the election, especially not by Trump.
The dirt they have on manafort and Flynn is for criminal activity they were involved in before Trump.
As for the perjury charges. .. That just goes back to the old saying that the FBI can indict a ham sandwich.

So I guess the main question is, are you so happy about Flynn and manafort solely because they will get you Trump? And if it doesn't net you Trump was it all for nothing? How about other major campaign players? Would they be enough? Would hurting Trump's ability to enact his agenda be enough?

i honestly just want the truth, if we can get it. for a long while ive suspected that some of trumps help may have dealt with the russians to some degree, but that he may not be guilty of....."collusion" himself. if that turns out to be the case, im not going to scream conspiracy or cry that trump did not receive punishment.

from the start of this the whole trump crew has done a great job of appearing guilty. i mean, even if theyre innocent of everything, they have to look back and know how they F'ed up. firing the guy who is investigating you....even if he deserved it. repeatedly not disclosing meetings you've had with russians. i get it if one person forgets some random meeting, but this has been more than a pattern. its a little unusual for people to meet with foreign reps during a campaign, but it isnt unheard of. what is unusual is how often they lied about never meeting them. looks quite suspicious. and then the MI6 claiming that they kept seeing trump people meet with russians they were investigating lol. granted, you can trust an org like the MI6 about as far as you can throw them, but their story seems to match a larger narrative.

1. Trump isn't personally under investigation. Members if his campaign are. Nice attempt at dishonesty.

2. Trumps boy Flynn has already accepted a plea deal admitting he committed a crime. Oh but I can hear it now - "lol he just lied no collusion" . Which will be another dishonest spin regarding how plea deals work.

Stop being a dishonest whataboutism poster.
Let's unpack this real quick

Me: Is Trump under investigation?
You: No but members of his campaign are. Stop wth the dishonest whataboutism posting.
head-up-your-ass.jpg

Let's unpack this real quick

Me: Is Trump under investigation?
You: No but members of his campaign are. Stop wth the dishonest whataboutism posting.
head-up-your-ass.jpg

Are you stupid? Trump's hand picked National Security Advisor just plead guilty to making false statements to the FBI.

Are you denying that:

• Trump didn't pick Flynn after being warned against it?
  • That Trump didn't defend Flynn?
  • That Flynn has plead guilty to a crime as a result of the investigation into Trumps team?

Well she controls the deep state outta that pizza parlor she runs.

Let's not forget tens of millions of wasted tax payer dollars and 11 congressional hearings into Benghazi to turn up a big fat zero. Even trey Gowdy admitted they were wrong.

But still trump would be better

I just want the shit to hit the fan but not be flung everywhere..

I do not want any laws passed (like this horrible tax bill) that takes us 5 steps back from progressing. I want the republicans to be so terrible at governing that it swings the majority back to democrats in both house and senate and trump becomes even a lamer duck of a president. Whether he gets impeached or not does not matter to me. I want his supporters to realize they've been bambozzled and vote elsewhere. I want a new president with a new message that is not radically divisive and mends this country. I want our elected officials to start working together then...

Does this sound bad???

I just want the shit to hit the fan but not be flung everywhere..

I do not want any laws passed (like this horrible tax bill) that takes us 5 steps back from progressing. I want the republicans to be so terrible at governing that it swings the majority back to democrats in both house and senate and trump becomes even a lamer duck of a president. Whether he gets impeached or not does not matter to me. I want his supporters to realize they've been bambozzled and vote elsewhere. I want a new president with a new message that is not radically divisive and mends this country. I want our elected officials to start working together then...

Does this sound bad???

You almost want the government to be balanced.

I think when you have one group controlling everything you get fringe policies. Although I'd take all democrats over republicans any day of the week.

You almost want the government to be balanced.

I think when you have one group controlling everything you get fringe policies. Although I'd take all democrats over republicans any day of the week.

You know that will never happen. Might as well wish for world peace...

What I want is realistically possible. Maybe if the swing is wide enough for a huge democratic majority that it appears almost all democrats would be nice too.

Well she controls the deep state outta that pizza parlor she runs.

Let's not forget tens of millions of wasted tax payer dollars and 11 congressional hearings into Benghazi to turn up a big fat zero. Even trey Gowdy admitted they were wrong.

But still trump would be better
and trumpers are bitching online about 5 million spent on this investigation so far, anyway, after that tax bill, they should never bitch about wasting public money again

Back