Question: What are the Rules regarding Posting Own YouTube Videos?

TheCompleteKO

All-new MMA Visual Podcast
@Blue
Reaction score
Hello Sherdog,

Having recently achieved 150 posts and gaining privileges to post/start threads, we would like to ask what are the rules in posting YouTube videos from our YouTube channel?

It honesty can definitely be seen and be classified as "Self-promotion" but the intent of the videos is to discuss related topics and just provide a different view and a specific topic. Most of the time the topics discussed are ongoing topics from MMA Community Forums.

Our channel has over 20 uploaded videos, with the first few gaining over 1k views.
We would love to share our videos with the Sherdog forums, gain proper insights on how to improve and to overall gain the opinions from watchers.

Last edited:
"... we ... our..."?
Are you a hive mind TS?
We're a small team.
I mean, I could say "I" or "Me", but there's two other guys who try and bring out proper content for this channel/show

Depends.. don't be desperate, just be cool and loose and it will be a-ok.

Then again making an account just so you can post that ain't that cool ain't it.

PS: sherdog is vicious.
Lol I mean the account isn't only going to be posting our videos.
We actually enjoy replying and commenting just as much as well.

You lads share a sherdog account? Do you all have the same opinions? Or is it like multiple personality disorder where one guy is pulling for Khabib, the other for Conor and the third just watches Tony Ferguson Instagram videos ?
It's a whole lot of that.
We really like the Tony Ferguson videos, we're all unanimous on those

Back