Quick question about an adult beverage.

Furious77

Tell dat bitch to be cool.
@Black
Reaction score
Is a margarita considered a womans drink? If so, what margarita would be considered less feminine? It's hot as fuck and my uhhh friend who is not me just had a sip of one and it is goddam delicious and refreshing in this heat. My friend never ordered a magarita before and always thought it was a chick drink. Also today is national tequila day, so it's not a big deal right?

Dude, that's an Insta-Gay®! You don't wanna be known as an Insta-Gaytor® , do you?!?!!?!?!

Congrats, you're now a transsexual!

I think if its blended, its considered more girly

on the rocks? not so much

either is better than a Daiquiri though, something about Tequila being considered manlier than rum or something

Get a pitcher of lime Margaritas, on the rocks, not blended. Skip the salt.

And take your hand out of your boyfriends pocket if you don't want to be too obvious.

I don't drink but if I did I wouldn't give a **** about whether it's gay, transsexual or whatever....if I like it and its cooling I'll drink the bloody thing...but I'm at the stage of life I don't really give a rat's arse what other folks think of my drink choices...

On the rocks is definitely less girly than blended. Get the salt on it too. The salt is delicious.

I don't drink but if I did I wouldn't give a **** about whether it's gay, transsexual or whatever....if I like it and its cooling I'll drink the bloody thing...but I'm at the stage of life I don't really give a rat's arse what other folks think of my drink choices...
Thanks but my friend is just going to keep drinking his beer. But when that bitch goes to the bathroom, I'm gonna down that shit and play dumb.

Edit: He is going too down that shit.

same here
I drank hard cider at bars in lieu of beer, and get weird looks. I literally DGAF, it tastes way better to me

I invented a drink while I was a bartender, girly absolutely, but still phenomenal tasting and will get you trashed

shot and half of vodka
shot and half of Razzmatazz/Chambourd
equal parts sprite, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and shake like a martini....

I feel gay just after reading the Ts post. Need to take a shower to wash :eek::eek::eek: off of me.

No.

Dirty Gin Martinis are the way to go though. Or a Gin Cucumber Martini. Or a Sidecar w/walnut bitters. All are vastly superior.

If you are insecure about a drink you are a fuck boy.

same here
I drank hard cider at bars in lieu of beer, and get weird looks. I literally DGAF, it tastes way better to me

I invented a drink while I was a bartender, girly absolutely, but still phenomenal tasting and will get you trashed

shot and half of vodka
shot and half of Razzmatazz/Chambourd
equal parts sprite, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and shake like a martini....
<6>

I think if its blended, its considered more girly

on the rocks? not so much

either is better than a Daiquiri though, something about Tequila being considered manlier than rum or something

Daiquiri is rum, lime juice and simple syrup. It’s delicuous and refreshing! Nothing girly about the classic recipe.

Margaritas are almost the same thing - tequila, orange liqueur and lime juice. Also delicious. Both drinks are super easy to make too. Only problem is you need like a million fucking limes.

I'm secure in enough in my masculinity to drink whatever the fuck I want. But, keeping it real, if your with a woman who is drinking one, you can drink one as well.

Now, gulp this down, gaylord......

Rainbow-2-1200x1799.jpg

I could just get Vodka/Jaegerbombs and actually pretend to like the taste.....

which I what I did in Germany for four years
I'm fucking wirh you a little, there' also a spirited debate here at the bar. I'm a metal spin former and today was absolutely ridiculous. We use torches to heat up parts up to 1800 degrees while wearing a stuffy firesuit.. I probaly lost 5 -7 pounds today. A bunch of us and a few office girls went to a bar after work. I started the thread because basically the whole bar is arguing about it. IDGAF I'm now drinking a frozen margarita out of a big ass beer schooner and I honestly don't know why I've never drank one before. I'm definitely not mature enough to not make fun of hard cider though. It's all in fun brother. I legit use to steal my mom's zimas when I was a teenager.

Last edited:
Fuck that, get a lowball of bourbon, neat, and chase it with a shotgunnned Busch light. Get that gay shit outta here.

Back