Quintet 3 line up

Dogstarman

Old man jiu jitsu
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.quintet-fight.com/en/2018/09/16/quintet3-teams-set/

1st Match: Team Sakuraba vs. Team Alpha Male
2nd Match: Team Polaris vs. Team 10th Planet

All four teams competing in QUINTET.3 on October 5th in Orleans Arena, Las Vegas

it was agreed that a special “sempo” (1st player) match up between Kazushi Sakuraba and Urijah Faber would take place to set the tournament in motion.

20180916_03.jpg

team_10th-planet.jpg

20180916_05.jpg

team_alpha-male.jpg

I like the format of this tournament so much and these teams are insane. I'm almost considering signing up for FightPass.

I subscribed to fight pass to watch the EBI and Polaris. Now they have quintet.

I subscribed to fight pass to watch the EBI and Polaris. Now they have quintet.
I'm trying to ween myself off The UFC but this is just so tempting. Why do the Japanese have to be so good at "game shows". This format is so amazing. The team weight thing is so clever because it really entails strategy.

I'm trying to ween myself off The UFC but this is just so tempting. Why do the Japanese have to be so good at "game shows". This format is so amazing. The team weight thing is so clever because it really entails strategy.
Yeah. I’m not a big UFC guy. There are a few interesting match ups but for the most part I don’t watch it that much anymore.

Yeah. I’m not a big UFC guy. There are a few interesting match ups but for the most part I don’t watch it that much anymore.

I just think the UFC is abusive to a large number of their fighters. You see the payouts of some people fighting on PPV and it's shocking. $10,000 and $10,000? The idea you could spend as much on a camp as you'd get paid is absolute bullshit. You have fighters begging for $50,000 bonuses saying they would, "change their lives." This is a $4 billion dollar business and they are paying much of the roster peanuts.

There has to be a mistake with Team Alpha Male poster. They should instantly black out Anundsen from the poster or at least make him smaller than Faber. Urijah doesnt take lightly to these disparagements ;).

I really like the idea of quintet. First time I am interested in watching ground fighting competitions other than wrestling. Saku really shouldnt fight anymore and just be team captain or something like that.

There has to be a mistake with Team Alpha Male poster. They should instantly black out Anundsen from the poster or at least make him smaller than Faber. Urijah doesnt take lightly to these disparagements ;).

I really like the idea of quintet. First time I am interested in watching ground fighting competitions other than wrestling. Saku really shouldnt fight anymore and just be team captain or something like that.
Having Saku creates a buzz when he is fighting. I think he will probably retire when he gets this thing bigger.

Having Saku creates a buzz when he is fighting. I think he will probably retire when he gets this thing bigger.

I do hope that he retires . He has stated several times that his knees are more or less dead and he is in general one of the fighters who has taken the most abuse during his career. Its very impressive that he still feels the urge to compete but as I wrote its time to stop.

Cool to see Mansher competing, big fan of his grappling style.

Can somebody tell Renzo/danaher to put a team together? Thanks in advance.

I do hope that he retires . He has stated several times that his knees are more or less dead and he is in general one of the fighters who has taken the most abuse during his career. Its very impressive that he still feels the urge to compete but as I wrote its time to stop.

Saku always said he would like to die in the ring, it’s part of the Japanese culture. Death on the battlefield is an honour.

Dude this card looks stacked. Would be awesome if Renzo/Danaher put a team together. Imagine if all the big teams put guys for it. My imagination runs away with me thinking of the possibilities.

Tonnon is under contract with One. Who else could be on Team Renzo besides Deblass and Gordon? Team Unity could be killer. Murilo, Eddie Cummings, the Miyaos and possibly Bones.

Tonnon is under contract with One. Who else could be on Team Renzo besides Deblass and Gordon? Team Unity could be killer. Murilo, Eddie Cummings, the Miyaos and possibly Bones.
I would like to see a Unity team as well. Since it's done by total weight, I think it may be smarter for them to use one Miyao brother and Eddie Cummings, since both Miyao bros and Eddie all compete around featherweight.

I'd go with Murilo, Paulo, Eddie, Danis, and Bones.

I would like to see a Unity team as well. Since it's done by total weight, I think it may be smarter for them to use one Miyao brother and Eddie Cummings, since both Miyao bros and Eddie all compete around featherweight.

I'd go with Murilo, Paulo, Eddie, Danis, and Bones.

I'll see your Unity line-up and raise you Eddie, Paulo, Joao, Thalison Soares and Babilonia

Back