Quitting diet soda

Nesruk

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Short backstory: I've been drinking half a gallon a day on average for the last ten years. Decided to quit cold turkey from tomorrow after reading a lot on possible side effects of aspartame. Wish me luck!

Maybe switch to these? I like em.
Sparking-ice_1.gif

Diet sodas have been found in some studies to trick your body and make you retain more sugar fats.

I stsrt d drinking Coke Zero when it first came out and put on fat, went back to regular coke and lost it back.

I only drink about 1-2 a week on average though and had been drinking 1 -2 a day of Coke Zero.

I primarily drink unsweetened tea and black coffee and water

Short backstory: I've been drinking half a gallon a day on average for the last ten years. Decided to quit cold turkey from tomorrow after reading a lot on possible side effects of aspartame. Wish me luck!
Half a gallon a day, for 10 years!?

I'll be shocked if you make it to Blue Belt on this forum...that Aspertame must be OOZING out of your ears!

I never drank that much, maybe 3-4 per week, but I'm getting off of it, too. Good luck to you.

I did the same a few days ago. Started having withdraws and headaches. Been doing good so far sticking to water only.

Good stuff ts. I did this earlier in the year. Had a bit of a headache a couple days into it but have been off the stuff completely since and feel a lot better

damn. that's a lot of soda. i quit drinking soda at like age 12. i don't have much of a sweet tooth at all anymore.

My mom has been averaging 7 a day for over 30 years and is still going strong. I tried to talk to her about it but she brushed me off.

Back