Quotes from the audience at Frampton/Fury card

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
How do you react when you hear people behind you talking to their partner at the event saying:

"He's called Tyson Fury because he's the hardest hitter in the world"

And

"The HW division sucks now. It isnt as good as when we had Ali and Tyson"

Legit conversations from the crowd at the Belfast boxing event.

I heard someone say “Tyson Fury is faster than a speeding bullet”

I SHIT YOU NOT

Faster......than......a......speeding......bullet!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

It’s always been the same I guess.

AJ Lieblings book “The Sweet Science” (written in the 50’s) has lots of funny anecdotes about idiots in the crowd - it’s a great book, check it out.

It’s always been the same I guess.

AJ Lieblings book “The Sweet Science” (written in the 50’s) has lots of funny anecdotes about idiots in the crowd - it’s a great book, check it out.
one of my favorite books of all time.

a lot of ppl just go to fights b/c it's an event that they say they attended but don't really give a shit about it or know shit about it, otherwise. Then you always get the one guy who takes his buddy or girl to a fight and dskab but thinks he does and spews dumb shit to his friend all night being wrong on everything he says. You want to turn around punch and correct him but it's not your business so you just try to looki at it as entertainment more than anything.

Every once in awhile you'll get real knowledgeable boxing fan next to you and that's always a cool experience b/c you don't find many others in the wild. I had that Matthysse/Provo, my brother, myself and him all shot the shit and had a good time talking about stuff, esp since we were all rooting for Matthysse. His friends were just there and didn't seem to care much past they were at a boxing match so he gravitated towards talking to us.

one of my favorite books of all time.

a lot of ppl just go to fights b/c it's an event that they say they attended but don't really give a shit about it or know shit about it, otherwise. Then you always get the one guy who takes his buddy or girl to a fight and dskab but thinks he does and spews dumb shit to his friend all night being wrong on everything he says. You want to turn around punch and correct him but it's not your business so you just try to looki at it as entertainment more than anything.

Every once in awhile you'll get real knowledgeable boxing fan next to you and that's always a cool experience b/c you don't find many others in the wild. I had that Matthysse/Provo, my brother, myself and him all shot the shit and had a good time talking about stuff, esp since we were all rooting for Matthysse. His friends were just there and didn't seem to care much past they were at a boxing match so he gravitated towards talking to us.

The crowd - for better or worse - is such a big part of the experience. I remember the crowds just as well as the fights - for better or worse.

The crowd - for better or worse - is such a big part of the experience. I remember the crowds just as well as the fights - for better or worse.
Yeah only reason I go to fights in person is for the atmosphere and the fans, very rare you get a seat better than what a big screen hd tv with all the different angles will get you. But the atmosphere, all the ppl, make it worth going. A good atmosphere makes it all worth it.

Yeah only reason I go to fights in person is for the atmosphere and the fans, very rare you get a seat better than what a big screen hd tv with all the different angles will get you. But the atmosphere, all the ppl, make it worth going. A good atmosphere makes it all worth it.

That’s why Tony Bellew can sell out a stadium!!!

Luckily, we've got the generous intellect and knowledge of sherdog users to come back and discuss boxing with....

That’s why Tony Bellew can sell out a stadium!!!

A small stadium!
He’s a scousers, and they generally always back their own. Everyone outside of Liverpool wants to see usyk clown him, and hopefully spark him out (though I don’t believe this fight will happen unfortunately)

Back