R cross KO

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hey guys heres a quick clip of my friend fighting. I helped train and prepare him for this fight, his 2nd fight, worked his corner etc. Were blue corner.

Opponent threw a body hook which he countered with his own hook cross combo, both landing cleanly and dropping his opponent.

Hey guys heres a quick clip of my friend fighting. I helped train and prepare him for this fight, his 2nd fight, worked his corner etc. Were blue corner.

Opponent threw a body hook which he countered with his own hook cross combo, both landing cleanly and dropping his opponent.

Damn. Opponent thought he had him cornered and the left hook was open. I like that punch so I'll keep that counter in mind lol. Guess if he had used the jab more to set it up it might have worked.

Damn. Opponent thought he had him cornered and the left hook was open. I like that punch so I'll keep that counter in mind lol. Guess if he had used the jab more to set it up it might have worked.

my thoughts exactly, he came in with a lead body hook without setting it up first with a punch, or at the very least, have landed a big hook previously to make the opponent flinch on the hook load up.

Back