R.I.P. Edward "The Underground King" Alvarez

salty2.jpg

I shell come back to this thread later to collect all these salts.

Last edited:
Conor is 0-3 against Lightweights, all submissions.

Genuine question, have the moderators on here ever considered setting up a "Conor McGregor Role Play" section?

It'd be great, we could all discuss the UFC in the UFC section, whilst the Conor McGregor role players can hide away in their section calling professional MMA fighters "bums" and 'trash talking' them on an internet forum.

"Conor fans are no where near as bad as his haters"
- every McFuckwit ever

Well I guess there goes that little theory

Don't let the door hit your pussy on the way out :D

giphy.gif
Your mother should have aborted you

This thread is meant to pay respect to the former LW champion...of course this thread will be apropos on the night of November 12th :)

Edward's nickname will be fitting because he will be lowered 6 feet underground after the fight.

It will be a 1st round KO....everybody knows it. Including the McGregor haters / closet fans.

5 inch reach disadvantage, 2 inch height disadvantage, amateur stand up, terrible top control when he gets you to the ground lol. It's just a recipe for disaster I kinda feel bad for Eddie because he actually thinks he has a chance in hell when he doesn't.

Look at this beast the last time he took a title at 155 smh:

XfOPy3I.gif

Jesus he looks like a tank haha

BTW just pretend thats Herb Dean trying to wake up Edward in the back round.

We will be back to pay our respect on November 12th. I'll have a eulogy written for poor ol' Edward.

#2WeightWorldChamp
#PPVKing

:rolleyes:
18vta8.gif

RIP Conor Mcgregor. Eddie will tap MCTAPPER out in the first round via arm triangle choke.

Last edited by a moderator:
TS has P4P the best username on sherdog. Excellent!

R.I.P Edward.

Nick_Thompson_Vs_Eddie_Alvarez.gif

You're just a sloppier RDA edward. Welcome to the big leagues...where wild swings and bum rushing gets you stiffened like Aldo.

He thinks he can win the standup exchanges...

<bball2>

This thread will be about RIP to the last few braincells you have that you will destroy banging your head on the ground in grief as your hero gets exposed for the 2nd time.

2.gif

7.gif

8.gif

How many of these shots can Eddie take ?

Conor will cut his head CLEAN OFF
How many subs can Conor take ? He will be tapping soon as Eddie gets him down in the first. Alot Eddie been finished by strikes one time is his 32 fight career. Mark my words Eddie will tap MCTAPPER out in the first round.

Nick_Thompson_Vs_Eddie_Alvarez.gif

You're just a sloppier RDA edward. Welcome to the big leagues...where wild swings and bum rushing gets you stiffened like Aldo.

He thinks he can win the standup exchanges...

<bball2>
6L0DXZ.gif
18vta8.gif
giphy.gif
Welcome to the big leagues where having no ground game makes you tap like a BITCH.

Back