R.I.P. Edward "The Underground King" Alvarez

I know right..cuz if he loses, i may get my account banned for harassing those top 3 dumbass posters in this thread.

Get banned for bumping a thread at laughing at Conor accounts?

They post plenty of dumb threads every day and never get banned...

6L0DXZ.gif
18vta8.gif
giphy.gif
Welcome to the big leagues where having no ground game makes you tap like a BITCH.
Way to miss the point. Is Eddie a submission fighter? Nope - hasn't submitted someone for 6 years.

Eddie hasn't faced a boxer like Conor. He will sleep.

Way to miss the point. Is Eddie a submission fighter? Nope - hasn't submitted someone for 6 years.

Eddie hasn't faced a boxer like Conor. He will sleep.
You dont have to be a submission fighter to tap Conor lol. Hes terrible on the ground, Eddie by arm triangle in the first round. Both submission Conor been tap by in a RNC and arm triangle anyone can do lol. Eddie has fought all kinds of fighters in his career lol. He fought boxers, wrestlers, kick boxer, everyone hes fought. Conor never fought a well rounded fighter like Eddie and will be tapping in the first round.

My favourite thing about Conor threads is I can do a mass ignore because they come a flocking to it.
You were mass ignored when you said you were gonna delete your account but didn't after a retarded prediction . So I don't think anyone really gives a fuck

Worst fan base ever. I think Connor nuts have passed Lakers/Yankees fans

I reckon Conor fans travel to each other and do circle jerks while looking at Conor pics. They might even put ads out on craigslist for it.

Craigslist ad be like: "M to M looking for bro fun with Conor pics. I'll host."

You were mass ignored when you said you were gonna delete your account but didn't after a retarded prediction . So I don't think anyone really gives a fuck
Delete what account? Think you have me confused with someone else.

I've never said that

Lol I love how his nickname is the underground king. Underground king as in he may have been champ in every org he fought in yet he is still unknown and gets paid peanuts because he has no charisma and will never be a draw. LOL

Underground king will be buried 6 feet into the underground after this fight

RIP Conor McGregor
As soon he'll be Courtney McGregor
After he addresses his personal issue
Is he going to get an operation to become brave and inspiring?

next time tell me something we don't know about your nuthugging on irish jabroni ts.

This thread is meant to pay respect to the former LW champion...of course this thread will be apropos on the night of November 12th :)

Edward's nickname will be fitting because he will be lowered 6 feet underground after the fight.

It will be a 1st round KO....everybody knows it. Including the McGregor haters / closet fans.

5 inch reach disadvantage, 2 inch height disadvantage, amateur stand up, terrible top control when he gets you to the ground lol. It's just a recipe for disaster I kinda feel bad for Eddie because he actually thinks he has a chance in hell when he doesn't.

Look at this beast the last time he took a title at 155 smh:

XfOPy3I.gif

Jesus he looks like a tank haha

BTW just pretend thats Herb Dean trying to wake up Edward in the back round.

We will be back to pay our respect on November 12th. I'll have a eulogy written for poor ol' Edward.

#2WeightWorldChamp
#PPVKing

:rolleyes:
And if he loses he will say he fought the bigger man but he is humble in defeat and eddie hit the lotto with that unanimous decision.

Seriously though, I hope Conor wins, never cared for Eddie although he is a good scrapper. Chandler fights were crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back