R.I.P. Edward "The Underground King" Alvarez

Eddie will be lucky to leave with his life. Mcgregor fans will be on the prowl looking to run his car off the road. Its a loooooong way back to Philly.

Conor fans remind me of Beiber fans. The recording studio tells you little girls who to get wet over and you eat it up like candy

A tank
155 pound Manlet

Pick 1

Fuck that. RIP to the real Underground King.

pimp-c.jpg

What does a troll get out of these types of threads?

TS, help me out here, 'cause I don't get it.

Plus, would you rather watch a battle like the second Diaz fight ---which I believe was a masterful performance by Conor, and a less then stellar performance from Diaz, although he displayed the heart of a fucking giant that night.

OR

Would you rather see another 13 second fluke? Just curious.

Lol I love how his nickname is the underground king. Underground king as in he may have been champ in every org he fought in yet he is still unknown and gets paid peanuts because he has no charisma and will never be a draw. LOL

You talk of charisma while using an AV with the ugliest fucker to ever compete? Slap yourself in the tits would ya?

Rooting for Conor, but I'm wastelanding this thread just because I don't want people clickbaited into thinking Eddie might have died.

RIP Conor McGregor
As soon he'll be Courtney McGregor
After he addresses his personal issue

Why? Good bump material for the future.

Awwww ts still believes in Santa clause, in 43 days you gonna find out the truth.

Conor is due for another beatdown. Don't worry though. I'm sure he will get an immediate rematch.

Conor is 0-3 against Lightweights, all submissions.

This thread will be about RIP to the last few braincells you have that you will destroy banging your head on the ground in grief as your hero gets exposed for the 2nd time.

Shit thread. Conor is overrated.

Come at me.

I know right..cuz if he loses, i may get my account banned for harassing those top 3 dumbass posters in this thread.

Conor will get finished and be granted a rematch.

next time tell me something we don't know about your nuthugging on irish jabroni ts.

Alvarez is King

Eddie will sub Conor. Sorry.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

#EasyWork plebs :)

btw God bless the dead.

Back