R.i.P Hector "Macho" Camacho

315MMAFighter

MąïȚře Đë Đəğåť§ - Pure Dominican
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is in what is my honest opinion a beautiful biography of to me the legendary boxer Hector Camacho.

I loved those uppercuts. The guy was awesome in his prime.

Rest in Peace Camacho!

Never seen that vid before. Cool

Camacho/Mancini 89'. Awesome

I keep hoping someone does a proper biography of my idol, I was mourning for a long time after he got killed. To me, he was like Ali must have been for a kid growing up in the 60's.

Never seen that vid before. Cool

Camacho/Mancini 89'. Awesome
I still remember when everyone in the press knew Camacho would beat the hell out of Mancini if they fought in 83. by the time they fought, Camacho had been going through long periods of inactivity and when he did fight just didn't seem as interested in the sport.

I still remember when everyone in the press knew Camacho would beat the hell out of Mancini if they fought in 83. by the time they fought, Camacho had been going through long periods of inactivity and when he did fight just didn't seem as interested in the sport.

I remember watching the 89 bout

I keep hoping someone does a proper biography of my idol, I was mourning for a long time after he got killed. To me, he was like Ali must have been for a kid growing up in the 60's.
Oh man, I mourned myself when his death occurred. To be honest when I was growing up as a kid in the Lower East Side of Manhattan I looked up to him so much and then when that happened it felt like a family member had died to me.

Oh man, I mourned myself when his death occurred. To be honest when I was growing up as a kid in the Lower East Side of Manhattan I looked up to him so much and then when that happened it felt like a family member had died to me.
it wiped me out, for months, he was that important to me. I did however get to correspond with him a few times on facebook and I'm grateful for that. I told him I wanted to meet him, kinda ridiculous a grown man wanting to meet his hero but i always hoped to. I feel like the scale and the breadth of his raw talent has been forgotten about and overlooked, maybe someday that'll be corrected. He was one of the most gifted fighters ever.

the guy who fought limon would have handed mancini's lungs to him.

I remember thinking that Tyson reminded me of the hulk in his Spinks walkout. How's that for old?
Had to google it. That was 1988. I was 2yrs old. You're almost old enough to collect social security

the guy who fought limon would have handed mancini's lungs to him.
Seconded, Camacho was one hell of a athlete in his prime. Definitely a stud!

At the time a significant upset was Greg Haugen beatting undefeated Camacho for the WBO Light Welterweight title.

Back