R.I.P. Koko the gorilla

Different culture, hard to judge.

Damn, thought the 20 power lifters got her.. RIP Gorilla lady

That's sad.
But it feels like there should be many other Kokos by this time? They haven't trained any other gorillas on her level all this time?

Oh, no. No, Koko!
The gorilla that did the thing.
And now that I'm here
I find I'm in fear
That I don't know anything about Koko.

Koko, your loss is our gain
Or maybe our loss too
Because we lost a friend of course
But we gained a corpse, it's you

So let us celebrate Koko
For that wonderful thing he did
Gorillas everywhere appreciate it
I suppose

Very sad day. Difficult to come up with the appropriate words so I'll let this youtube video speak for me

That's sad.
But it feels like there should be many other Kokos by this time? They haven't trained any other gorillas on her level all this time?
theres levels to this. and no other gorilla will reach kokos level.

theres levels to this. and no other gorilla will reach kokos level.
Do you know why that is? I know nothing about gorillas and sign language, but why is this the case?
Was Koko just a genius gorilla?
I figured she had to be smarter than average maybe, but didn't know if she was just a genius, or if she just had a lot of time, money, and training spent on her

Do you know why that is? I know nothing about gorillas and sign language, but why is this the case?
Was Koko just a genius gorilla?
I figured she had to be smarter than average maybe, but didn't know if she was just a genius, or if she just had a lot of time, money, and training spent on her

The people that were going to spend money on training more gorillas invested their money into sex robots instead since that's bound to be far more lucrative.

Back