R.I.P. Koko the gorilla

I remember long ago as a child reading a children's book about Koko and her cat. I loved her since then.

God bless that beautiful and enchanting creature on her travels.

in the OT...

that is stupid

they should ban @KYS then
seems he is telling everyone everywhere to kill themselves
LOL! I should report @KYS for being offensive.

But yeah dude, fucking ridiculous. I have RR and some of the admins checking it out.

Even Koko's own trainer said Koko was not special, and every gorilla has the ability to do what she did.

I imagine its because 1 gorilla doing it is amazing. A dozen gorillas that can sign would just become "normal" very fast, and funding/donations would stop coming in. There is no incentive to put in the time/money/resources.
What would have been interesting, is if KoKo had a child, would she have tried to teach it sign language?

Last edited:
LOL! I should report @KYS for being offensive.

But yeah dude, fucking ridiculous. I have RR and some of the admins checking it out.
the person who sent the report should be dubbed and banned from the ot
maybe this is what @RR thread was about yesterday

too many reports coming from the ot

name and shame them

anyway, not all mods go there so some don't know what's allowed and what isn't

Word around the campfire is that KoKo was nothing more than a dude in a gorilla suit, utilized by Darwinian Evolutionists to further their agenda.

What would have been interesting, is if KoKo had a child, would she have trused to teach it sign language?
that would be nutty to see

if were being honest, I'm POSITIVE at some point there has been top secret studies and experiments on monkeys and gorillas to see how intelligent we could make them. The different countries goverments must have tried feeding them certain brain boosting drugs and shit to see how smart they could get them...

the person who sent the report should be dubbed and banned from the ot
maybe this is what @RR thread was about yesterday

too many reports coming from the ot

name and shame them

anyway, not all mods go there so some don't know what's allowed and what isn't

It was

I used to do a report thread in the OT every year listing everyone and how many reports each had but I can't do it anymore unfortunately. There were people with 20 reports lol

LOL! "Vans man"

Nah this was even more stupid. @1PunchKO gave me dubs for telling a poster in the OT to "kys"
Wtf. PUO3 did this to me once, but he corrected it as soon as he saw the report was in the OT.

This shouldn’t happen, god damn.

It was

I used to do a report thread in the OT every year listing everyone and how many reports each had but I can't do it anymore unfortunately. There were people with 20 reports lol
guessing the elders shut it down

that's a shame
maybe a poll for it to return

that would be nutty to see

if were being honest, I'm POSITIVE at some point there has been top secret studies and experiments on monkeys and gorillas to see how intelligent we could make them. The different countries goverments must have tried feeding them certain brain boosting drugs and shit to see how smart they could get them...
No doubt they've done some weird shit. In WWII in Germany, they were about to try and impregnate a woman with orangutan(or chimp, or gorrilla, or some kind of primate) semen to see if they could breed some kind of hybrid with the intelligence of a human and strength of a primate. They had a volunteer woman and everything until last minute some entity stepped in and shut the whole project down.

guessing the elders shut it down

that's a shame
maybe a poll for it to return

Yep. It was hilarious because back then everyone always said that they never reported people and once I became a mod I checked and saw that wasn't the case.

What would have been interesting, is if KoKo had a child, would she have trused to teach it sign language?

What does truse mean? It's probably a typo, but I don't even know what other word it could be similar to trused.

Woah, thinking back on some of the moments I watched with Koko the tears are coming...Amazing story, RIP Koko

Oh, no. No, Koko!
The gorilla that did the thing.
And now that I'm here
I find I'm in fear
That I don't know anything about Koko.

Koko, your loss is our gain
Or maybe our loss too
Because we lost a friend of course
But we gained a corpse, it's you

So let us celebrate Koko
For that wonderful thing he did
Gorillas everywhere appreciate it