R.I.P. Malcolm X

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Assassinated 52 years ago today...

Most people have a view of Malcolm X that he was simply a pro-black, anti-white establishment militant. This is the common view, constantly pushed by mainstream media, groups like Black Lives Matter, and people on social media (on the rare occasions Malcolm X comes up at all).

In fact, this is not true. What most people fail to acknowledge and in most cases do not know, is that he had an epiphany right before the end of his short life, wherein he suddenly realized that 'the white man' was not his enemy, or the enemy of black people. He broke away completely from Elijah Muhammad and the so-called 'Nation Of Islam', & started his own small following, wherein he preached that people of all colors should learn to live & fight for justice together.

For this, a hit was put out on him by the so-called Nation Of Islam, and he was soon assassinated by 3 black Muslims, his former so-called 'brothers'. How often do you see this fact brought up, especially by modern day activists? That Malcolm X was killed by black Muslims? Does 'Never' sound about right?

Anyway, here is a 1-minute video containing some of Malcolm X's final words, before being assassinated. In case any of you are remotely curious, or have a different mainstream-promoted idea in your head of Malcolm X being some kind of white-hating militant. Hear the actual man's words shortly before he was killed.

assassination of peace

This man is literally my favorite figure and a large reason i changed my ways and how i educated myself.

An American Prince if there ever was one.

R.I.P.

malcolm-x-quotes-2.jpg

Always liked Malcolm over Martin. Seemed like the more human response to all of it.

This man is literally my favorite figure and a large reason i changed my ways and how i educated myself.

He's an early hero of mine as well. I remember reading his book 'By Any Means Necessary' when I was around 14. Just as one example, his constant use of the term 'so-called' is one of my favorite things ever. He opened my mind to the fact that the printed, spoken, or official word, and reality, can often be two very different things.

quote-if-you-re-not-careful-the-newspapers-will-have-you-hating-the-people-who-are-being-oppressed-malcolm-x-41-57-61.jpg

I like listening to him. He seemed earnest.

malcolm-x-quotes-2.jpg

Always liked Malcolm over Martin. Seemed like the more human response to all of it.

I think you need both. MLK was the compassionate counterbalance to Malcom's anger, always in his ear to take it easy brother. In the end, I think he listened.

Malcolm-with-MLK-malcolm-x-9237491-992-1330.jpg

martin-luther-king-and-malcolm-x1.jpg

He's an early hero of mine as well. I remember reading his book 'By Any Means Necessary' when I was around 14. Just as one example, his constant use of the term 'so-called' is one of my favorite things ever. He opened my mind to the fact that the printed, spoken, or official word, and reality, can often be two very different things.

quote-if-you-re-not-careful-the-newspapers-will-have-you-hating-the-people-who-are-being-oppressed-malcolm-x-41-57-61.jpg
First time I heard "so-called" was in the form of "so-called white man" by the Black Hebrew Israelites, AKA "The Real Jews", not the Crackas you see in NY or Israel. They stole judaism from the black man (or something like that).

Most people have a view of Malcolm X that he was simply a pro-black, anti-white establishment militant. This is the common view, constantly pushed by mainstream media, groups like Black Lives Matter, and social media (on the rare occasions Malcolm X comes up at all).

In fact, this is not true. What most people fail to acknowledge and in most cases do not know, is that he had an epiphany shortly before the end of his short life, wherein he suddenly realized that 'the white man' was not his enemy, or the enemy of black people. He broke away completely from so-called 'Nation Of Islam' leader Elijah Muhammad, started his own small group, where he preached that people of all colors should learn to live & fight for justice together.

For this, a hit was put out on him by the so-called Nation Of Islam, and he was soon assassinated by 3 black Muslims, his former so-called 'brothers'. How often do you see this fact brought up, especially by modern day activists? That Malcolm X was killed by black Muslims? Does 'Never' sound about right?

Anyway, here is a 1-minute video containing some of Malcolm X's final words, before being assassinated. In case any of you are remotely curious, or have a different mainstream-promoted idea in your head of Malcolm X being some kind of white-hating militant. Hear the actual man's words shortly before he was killed.

yeah great man. sorely missed from our history. would have made an even bigger difference if he lived.

I don't really know much about him, other Han the shit pushed by he mainstream education system. Can you recommend a good, honest read about him?

That " small group" was Sunni Islam. It was after he performed the hajj pilgrimage and witnessed how the Arabs and other Muslims had this egalitarian approach to life. It's in his bio.

Most people have a view of Malcolm X that he was simply a pro-black, anti-white establishment militant. This is the common view, constantly pushed by mainstream media, groups like Black Lives Matter, and social media (on the rare occasions Malcolm X comes up at all).

In fact, this is not true. What most people fail to acknowledge and in most cases do not know, is that he had an epiphany shortly before the end of his short life, wherein he suddenly realized that 'the white man' was not his enemy, or the enemy of black people. He broke away completely from so-called 'Nation Of Islam' leader Elijah Muhammad, started his own small group, where he preached that people of all colors should learn to live & fight for justice together.

Back