R.I.P. Malcolm X

Funny that TS emphasizes that it was black Muslims that killed him but just happened to leave out the event that triggered his epiphany.

If by "leave out", you mean it is the first sentence in the video I posted.

If by "leave out", you mean it is the first sentence in the video I posted.
Its nowhere in your post yet you emphasize the fact that his assassins are Muslim for some reason. Most people barely read OPs, much less watch videos.

Its nowhere in your post yet you emphasize the fact that his assassins are Muslim for some reason.

Because the overwhelming recent narrative is 'police kill black people', and on MLK Jr. Day it gets brought up that he was killed by whitey... Yet I never see anyone talking about the fact that Malcolm X was killed by black Muslims. If his killers were white, or police, you can be damn sure that fact would be brought up all the time.

Most people barely read OPs, much less watch videos.

Well I hope not, but that ain't my problem. I posted the dang video, of course I want people to watch it.

Because the overwhelming recent narrative is 'police kill black people', and on MLK Jr. Day it gets brought up that he was killed by whitey... Yet I never see anyone talking about the fact that Malcolm X was killed by black Muslims. If his killers were white, or police, you can be damn sure that fact would be brought up all the time.
Personally I never hear people talk about the fact that MLK was killed by a white person, especially not on MLK day. Honestly I barely hear or see people talk about MLK outside super general references even on MLK day.

I respect Malcolm X, however, I greatly admire MLK.

martin-luther-king-jr-love-quotes-martin-luther-king-jr-quotes-15.jpeg

quote-darkness-cannot-drive-out-darkness-only-light-can-do-that-hate-cannot-drive-out-hate-martin-luther-king-15-89-68.jpg

King+Quote+Love+COPY+Low.jpg

I thought he was still alive. Shows how much of a fuck I give about him.

Love this brother. His autobiography is a life changing book.

Brother Malcolm was most likely killed by the FBI. Not the Nation of Islam

Brother Malcolm was most likely killed by the FBI. Not the Nation of Islam

Clearly, you have done extensive research on the matter.

So answer this one question for me:

The man who everyone thought they saw shoot Malcolm X, who was shot in the leg as he tried to flee, beaten by the crowd outside, arrested, later confessed to the murder & was convicted...

Would you say he is probably the most hardcore undercover FBI agent of all time?

I'm not really a Denzel Washington fan.

Lol..

For real though....read his book...

Malcolm X was not your whiny, self entitled bitch ass, Mark ass mother fucker we see in #blm today...

His story is truly an aspiring one.

He's magneto.....to MLK being professor X

He was a hateful racist and a member of a racist cult. Once he had "epiphany" and left the cult, they killed him.
The end.
Fuck malcom x

The man who everyone thought they saw shoot Malcolm X, who was shot in the leg as he tried to flee, beaten by the crowd outside, arrested, later confessed to the murder & was convicted...

Would you say he is probably the most hardcore undercover FBI agent of all time?
brasco%20gif-50_zps921gi4hr.gif

Malcom X my favourite American....A great man ahead of his time.

One of my heroes and I would recommend his autobiography. Made me laugh and cry.

I was just listening to Public Enemy's Fight the Power and Chuck D said that his heroes don't appear on no stamps. Malcolm X is on a stamp now. lol. Malcolm would not believe that or ever predict it.

He preached bad shit and all that but he was always evolving. He never stopped growing. Anywhere you put him, makes him stronger. He makes the best out of every situation he was in. Prison. He said nobody got more out of prison than him. He got educated. Prison saved his life. He said prison is one of the few places where a man can sit and really think. It saved him from the NYC street life.

He apologized for his past self constantly. Could laugh at himself too. He was very sensitive about his mother though and told people she was dead. Cuz even the smallest slight somebody made about her he would kill them over. His father died or was murdered and the family was split apart. His mom sent to a mental institution. He never forgave the system for what they did to his mother. He said black women are the least protected people in America. He said that if any system was designed to destroy a family it was the American system and it destroyed his.

When he came back from Mecca and denounced the Nation of Islam, reporters asked if he was still Malcolm X. He said yes. Just because he was saved or saw the light changes nothing. As long as his people are oppressed, he is Malcolm X.

quote-don-t-be-in-a-hurry-to-condemn-because-he-doesn-t-do-what-you-do-or-think-as-you-think-malcolm-x-41-59-08.jpg

Last edited:
Another interesting thing about Malcolm is he is not from the South. Never lived there. Most Civil Rights shit was southern based. But Malcolm said the North was just as racist. New York. Everywhere. He actually respected the south more cuz they could admit it. He said that he is a product of northern racism. He knows nothing of the South. And didn't. But the way the average New Yorker saw a black person wasn't any different than a Georgian or something. Except one may hide it a little better.

Forgive the skepticism. Fed Hampton was sedated by an FBI informant and later killed in his sleep by Chicago Police Department. Edgar J Hoover spread disinformation actively fought against black civil rights parties and leaders.

Back