Rachael Ostovich Hype Thread

9/10. Definitely would . I hope she wins so we can see more of her.

There is a difference between having specific tastes and saying "yuck" to a woman who by no means is gross looking.
Could be a response to the amount of make up
I could see how someone could find her a butterface
I mean, I believe in the binary scale so it's whatever to me - but to each his own I say, what's just as weird is when people get all offended because other people think someone they find attractive is kinda meh

I love those bolt-ons. She reminds me of Olivia O'Lovely.

clint_ew.gif

Why do people on here think it's cool to act like perfectly good looking chicks are ugly? It's fuckin' weird.

Like children acting like having bad grades at school is cool and that it makes you a tough guy.

clint_ew.gif

Why do people on here think it's cool to act like perfectly good looking chicks are ugly? It's fuckin' weird.

Either it's a female posting or there's dudes who will post negatively about everything.

are those real?
God no, they even look fake as all get out. They weren't bad before she got 'em done, but she definitely got 'em done.

Is that an Asian last name she looks Latina or Native American, doesn't look asian at all she has that latina attitude and exotic spicy nature going when you hear her talk, also she has a butt and curves, asian chicks dont have big butts or wide waists like that.
she might be like half white judging by the last name and half Latina from the facial features.

Asian chicks dont have butts or thick bodies like this
She's Hawaiian so I wouldn't count on guessing her ethnicity by her last name; Max don't look like much of a Holloway either. She definitely does have Asian facial features that go hand in hand with a lot of Pacific Islanders, as does her father Bob Ostovich. But as mentioned she's born and raised in Hawaii, and there's a good chance her ethnic background has a decent amount of diversity. And when you consider Pacific Islanders as Asian (some don't) you definitely see Asian chicks with butts and thick bodies like that. Not to mention the fake boobs do help out in her overall voluptuousness.

Is that an Asian last name she looks Latina or Native American, doesn't look asian at all she has that latina attitude and exotic spicy nature going when you hear her talk, also she has a butt and curves, asian chicks dont have big butts or wide waists like that.
she might be like half white judging by the last name and half Latina from the facial features.

tumblr_ovu3wm4r351w1g94po1_500.png
Love those curves

It's certainly could be interesting with her fight coming up on TUF. I think she's ok as a fighter so she could win or lose but I don't know which outcome I prefer...for looks I think she's cute but I've seen some pics that don't make her look great and her body is amazing.

Seeing a cute girl win is sexy. Seeing a cute girl get beat down is sometimes more sexy.

Is she Puerto Rican or Cuban, she looks like some Cubana chick I knew out in the bay.

Kinda look Asian a bit.

Hawaiian.

clint_ew.gif

It's funny because half the time the girls that people post on here aren't even average looking if you saw them out in a public place where there are other people. However this chick is smoking hot, I dunno what the hell hes saying

Think she's from Hawaii that explains the thickness .. polynesian peoples are thick and robust

Yeah she is kinda petite though, most Polynesian women are big they got those big wrists and ankles, so Im guessing thats where her white blood comes in, she has a mix for sure.

Maybe he legitimately doesn't find her attractive.
Yeah but just because you don't find someone attractive doesn't mean they are ugly, there are a bunch of chicks I can say are attractive objectively but don't excite me personally

She's not a bad looking woman...

1Yao3Rq.jpg

Qfa16Zv.jpg

TAJQvK4.jpg

Legit. Nice and thick rump. I think her lips might have been operated on, like her double DD's, but damn she is looking fly. Damn.that pictures nice. More. Give me more

Back