Rachael Ostovich Hype Thread

Legit. Nice and thick rump. I think her lips might have been operated on, like her double DD's, but damn she is looking fly. Damn.that pictures nice. More. Give me more

She looks natural in the face, just high cheek bones and natural thick lips, just puts a lot of make up, her boobs are fake though im guessing.

Her father is really young and he looks Hawaiian but the last name is Russian Jewish sounding, then I saw her brother Robbie and he looks Jewish so Im thinking she might be Hawaiian and Jewish? But they are Christian so maybe they are converts or something, but in terms of ethnicity Im thinking Eurasian now that I look at them, like Russian mixed with some mongol blood.

she looks like a prettier version of the ugly kardashian sister.. chloe?? not sure if thats the name

she fights this week in tuf

Rachael-Ostovich_002-Invicta-FC-21.jpg

13129699_618624024956056_1243006548_n.jpg

Does she fight at HW?

Anyone criticizing her is gay. There is nothing wrong with being gay. Just don't come on this form, pretend to be straight and troll other forum members.

Is that an Asian last name she looks Latina or Native American, doesn't look asian at all she has that latina attitude and exotic spicy nature going when you hear her talk, also she has a butt and curves, asian chicks dont have big butts or wide waists like that.
she might be like half white judging by the last name and half Latina from the facial features.

Asian chicks dont have butts or thick bodies like this
tumblr_ovu3wm4r351w1g94po1_500.png
Seems like u got offended of me saying she might be Asian. Your just sterotyping Asians. Lol.
Here's a Asian that is thick :)
image.jpeg

Keep in mind Rachel is only 5'2"....

Is that an Asian last name she looks Latina or Native American, doesn't look asian at all she has that latina attitude and exotic spicy nature going when you hear her talk, also she has a butt and curves, asian chicks dont have big butts or wide waists like that.
she might be like half white judging by the last name and half Latina from the facial features.

Not only that, she's from Hawaii. A lot of Asians in Hawaii, mainly Filipinos and Japanese, and probably a lil of Chinese and Korean. Go ask her what her ethnicity is in Instagram or something because it seems like u hella want to deny that she has 0 Asian in her lol. "She kinda look Asian" and ur like "she don't look Asian at all!! Asian girls aren't thick like that!!!"

? Who is arguing. I think she is moderately attractive. Mind you, I prefer, shorter, thicker women and have no issue with an asian.

Clearly your taste is different, nothing wrong with that.

Is she Puerto Rican or Cuban, she looks like some Cubana chick I knew out in the bay.
She's Hawaiian, and grew up in Hawaii.. the Bay? Yeah, she looks like a Tranny on Polk street in Frisco.

She's not Latina or Asian.. and there are Asian women, especially Vietnamese, that have an ass similar.

She's not a bad looking woman...

1Yao3Rq.jpg

Wake up next morning next to her and that's not the image you'll see. I'm not saying you'll regret it, but you'll wake up next to a complete different person.

Asian face (more specifically, eyes), Poland/Jew/Russian last name; Latina booty; fake boobs... WTF is this person? (I'm not seeing an athletic body either) Bartender hot chick.
Hawaiian.. we are a mix bunch from the islands. Being Hawaiians are made up of British, Portuguese, Australian, Korean, Filipino, Japanese, Samoan, amongst others..

Back