Rachel Ostovich anyone

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Who is she , when is she cumming to UFC ?

She's on the TUF season that's going on right now.

She could quite actually be a UFC champion before the year is out, TS.

PRsUjK7.gif

What about like, the slavic broad from Bellator? Anastasia something. She's so hot I thought she would have been a big star by now. Still not much out there.

dont know what that means but seems to go nice with that pic of Rachel.
Google translator portuguese to english:
"Fucking tail ... FUCKING !!!"
Yeah... it can be it :)

What about like, the slavic broad from Bellator? Anastasia something. She's so hot I thought she would have been a big star by now. Still not much out there.

Russian chick? She is a dime piece for sure.

It's ok if you Fall down and lose your spark, just make sure when you get back up you bring the whole darn fire.

Lol stfu

Yanakova.. the hottest woman in mma today! She's been training at dif gyms trying to find a home.. was with Karolina for awhile recently and was over at Tristar for a few months before that. Think her management is being smart and moving her along slowly, letting her skillset catch up to her marketability.

Another thread filled with WMMA-fanboy virgins that is entirely revolving around discussing tits, boobs and ass. Nothing else.

Probably because her skill is nonexistant.
Fuck off, you 12-year olds.

Back