Rafael Lovato Jr. faces John Salter at Bellator 198

Who you got?

• Total voters
Great fight. Winner should get a titleshot.

yup this is almost definitely for the next shot. I got Lovato, he's one of those scary freak yoel romero type athletes. so excited for this

yup this is almost definitely for the next shot. I got Lovato, he's one of those scary freak yoel romero type athletes. so excited for this
Unfortunately i think if Mousasi wins he'll ask for Rory.

War Carvalho.

Good fight! I’ll go with salter I think he should be the #1 contender a long time ago

Unfortunately i think if Mousasi wins he'll ask for Rory.

War Carvalho.
this is what im thinking they're going to setup, total guess on my part but i think they make rory defend at 170 and then they set up a 185lb tournament next year with moose, rory, shlemenko, larkin, lima, carvalho and a bunch of other guys, maybe sign big rig or vitor if they are available, i think thats the best way to maximize both rory and moose.

Good fight indeed

I’d love to see this fight hit the mat. Salter is a wizard on the mat, but Lovato is a different type of beast. The winner of this fight gets next crack at the belt, after Mousasi

This is a good fight.

this is what im thinking they're going to setup, total guess on my part but i think they make rory defend at 170 and then they set up a 185lb tournament next year with moose, rory, shlemenko, larkin, lima, carvalho and a bunch of other guys, maybe sign big rig or vitor if they are available, i think thats the best way to maximize both rory and moose.
I don't think they're going to do that, should Mousasi wins i see them doing Mousasi x Rory immediately for their next fight and that's fucked up because WW/MW contenders like the winner of this Salter-Lovato bout, Koreshkov etc will be waiting

Back