[Rage Alert] Comcast refuses to cancel subscription

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would punch the caller through his headset, even though he is the type of person I would definitely hire.

By the way he probably ended up getting a fat raise and a promotion. The CEO praised his performance despite apologizing to the corner

Last edited:
I have them right now. Fucking monopoly with these cable companies. So far I haven't had problem but I'm sure I'll be miserable when I try to get off the subscription at the end of my lease.

Meh, I used to do the same thing when I worked for Allstate. I would try and keep my customer, Even if the another company was cheaper. Its was my job and its apart of life. No Rage here.

But I have Comcast now and you can't take anything off you "package" online. You have to call them to do that but you can Add to your package online at anytime and that I don't like. I want to cancel Starz but I have to call them instead off just being able to take it off myself.

Fuck no. Dude got fired on the spot.

My fiancee's friend works for Comcast. The people who get that call actually have it held against their job performance when they allow the customer to cancel. That's why you can always bargain them into a good (albeit short term) deal if you call to disconnect.

Ive worked with Comcast in other areas of their company (advertising) and I can tell you I just dont like the way the company is being managed, they just want to squeeze every fucking dollar they can get at any cost. I know every company is supposed to do this, but the lenghts Ive seen Comcast gone in upper management.... in my opinion.... fuck them!

Dude reads like a 3rd grader, but really from all the shit going on this is the stuff cnn wants to show their viewers? That comcast sucks, welcome to 2012?

My fiancee's friend works for Comcast. The people who get that call actually have it held against their job performance when they allow the customer to cancel. That's why you can always bargain them into a good (albeit short term) deal if you call to disconnect.

That's fucked up. Although now I realize why the woman was trying to sell me so hard on keeping my service.

But I have Comcast now and you can't take anything off you "package" online. You have to call them to do that but you can Add to your package online at anytime and that I don't like. I want to cancel Starz but I have to call them instead off just being able to take it off myself.

That pisses me off more than most things that companies do. They'll take your money with the click of a mouse, yet make you spend a ton of time on hold and talking to someone in the off-chance they can get you to retain their service when you go to cancel. Cable and network companies are bad enough they way they package unwanted channels to get more revenue, and then they make it impossible to cancel anything.

Dude reads like a 3rd grader, but really from all the shit going on this is the stuff cnn wants to show their viewers? That comcast sucks, welcome to 2012?

Didn't they cutoff a politician to say Justin Bieber got arrested

I saw this and that day I found a call recording app for my phone.

When the guy asks "Why is that what you want?" I would have just said "It doesn't matter. It is none of your business.".

I have no idea why people "play the game" with these tards.

DirecTV is where it's at. Comcast is for the poor

Comcast is horrible. When I called to cancel one time they tried to get me to sign up for more channels. It was like trying to deal with someone who is completely oblivious to what you're saying or want from them.

Lol literally canceled Comcast on Monday. Switching to Fios early August.

I just want to point out that while Comcast seems to suck it's much better than TIme Warner.

Whenever I switch services all I say is I'm moving out of the country. Never get any push back and the process is always fast.

Its so easy in a city at least in Canada to get what you want, there is the big two Bell and Rogers and probably about 5 provincial companies and 10 local companies. You can easily get 40mb dl / 10mb up internet + every channel on cable and on demand for 99 bucks by threatening to switch companies.

When it comes to cellphones though its a different story, the government literally had to make laws because the companies were gouging the fuck out of customers. I havn't had a cell phone for 5 years now because of how ridiculous the contracts are and the fact that the amount of migraines I have had, has been reduced by like 75%. I only get maybe 2 a month now.

Last edited:
Back