Raging - Girl I'm dating got sexually assaulted last night

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last night the girl I'm dating for the last 2 months (I won't call her my girlfriend because we haven't had that convo) had a work dinner party to go to. She didn't ask me to go with her, which I was a little bummed out by but I understand since we've only been dating for 2 months and it's a work function.

She texts me while I was out on a run to ask me what I was up too. I didn't have my phone with me, and she texted me right when I started my run so I wasn't able to text her back until I got home an hour later.

I texted her back what I had been doing and she replies.

"I'm drunk lol this party is ridiculous"

So I'm like whatever, I don't even respond.

Ten minutes later she texts me

"Come pick me up :|"

I reply telling her I'm really tired, had been up since 3AM that day (truth) and didn't expect that I would have to be pulling DD duty for her. (She made no mention that it would be a possibility).

She replies saying it's okay, she was sorry, and that she just had an opportunity to drink with the VP.

Later that night, after midnight I get a text from her, just my name. I'm asleep so I don't see it until an hour later when I woke up. I replied back "Hey, you okay?" And she says yes and that she'll text me again in the morning.

6AM rolls around and I get a text, saying how she hates her life sometimes, hates being a girl, and wished I would have been there with her.

I ask her what happened why she is saying that.

She says some manager, who she doesn't know and doesn't normally work there, tried way to hard to get with her. He said he was grabbing her, tried to kiss her and put his hand down her pants. At that point she says she left.

I ask her to give me some more details, like why they were somewhere alone.

She says the VP invited the two of them back to her house for drinks. And that she really didn't want to turn her down because she really wants to work for the VP.

I asked her to give me some more details, and at this point she says no. That she is too embarrased to talk about it, and that she feels terrible, can't stop crying.

I told her that I was so sorry that this happened to her and what he did is sexual assault and that she needs to notify police and human resources at her job. She says she is not going to do this.

I'm literally shaking with anger both at the fucking asshole manager who thinks its okay to put his hands on people and I'm also mad because I don't feel like I know what happened really. And I feel like if I continue to pry for more details that I will look like a total asshole. I want to believe that the girl im dating did nothing wrong to provoke the situation but I dont know why she would go back to the VP's house with just this other guy, just the three of them. Why couldnt they stay at the bar and drink? Why did they need to leave? Is the girl i'm dating just being naive or is she not telling me all the details for a reason?

Last night the girl I'm dating for the last 2 months (I won't call her my girlfriend because we haven't had that convo) had a work dinner party to go to. She didn't ask me to go with her, which I was a little bummed out by but I understand since we've only been dating for 2 months and it's a work function.

She texts me while I was out on a run to ask me what I was up too. I didn't have my phone with me, and she texted me right when I started my run so I wasn't able to text her back until I got home an hour later.

I texted her back what I had been doing and she replies.

"I'm drunk lol this party is ridiculous"

So I'm like whatever, I don't even respond.

Ten minutes later she texts me

"Come pick me up :|"

I reply telling her I'm really tired, had been up since 3AM that day (truth) and didn't expect that I would have to be pulling DD duty for her. (She made no mention that it would be a possibility).

She replies saying it's okay, she was sorry, and that she just had an opportunity to drink with the VP.

Later that night, after midnight I get a text from her, just my name. I'm asleep so I don't see it until an hour later when I woke up. I replied back "Hey, you okay?" And she says yes and that she'll text me again in the morning.

6AM rolls around and I get a text, saying how she hates her life sometimes, hates being a girl, and wished I would have been there with her.

I ask her what happened why she is saying that.

She says some manager, who she doesn't know and doesn't normally work there, tried way to hard to get with her. He said he was grabbing her, tried to kiss her and put his hand down her pants. At that point she says she left.

I ask her to give me some more details, like why they were somewhere alone.

She says the VP invited the two of them back to her house for drinks. And that she really didn't want to turn her down because she really wants to work for the VP.

I asked her to give me some more details, and at this point she says no. That she is too embarrased to talk about it, and that she feels terrible, can't stop crying.

I told her that I was so sorry that this happened to her and what he did is sexual assault and that she needs to notify police and human resources at her job. She says she is not going to do this.

I'm literally shaking with anger both at the fucking asshole manager who thinks its okay to put his hands on people and I'm also mad because I don't feel like I know what happened really. And I feel like if I continue to pry for more details that I will look like a total asshole. I want to believe that the girl im dating did nothing wrong to provoke the situation but I dont know why she would go back to the VP's house with just this other guy, just the three of them. Why couldnt they stay at the bar and drink? Why did they need to leave? Is the girl i'm dating just being naive or is she not telling me all the details for a reason?
You are going to want to know all this, but for the love of god don't ask lol

I don't know, but if it was me, literally the only thing I would care about would be if she was OK.

Questioning her actions and contemplating violence against the VP are best left for another day.

I think shes fucking around on you. This story she told you is a half truth to muddy up circumstances to deflect from her cheating. Shes probably falling back on you as a safety net because things are not working out on the other end. Sorry dude. Pull the trigger and dump her ass so you can salvage some power and dignity out of the relationship.

The way I see it you have two options:

- Break up with her because she was being a slut.

- Go beat the fuck out of him.

Dude, not saying she deserved it, but I am saying if a girl alone, goes out to a party, and allows herself to get shitfaced, then go back to someone’s house, it shows she has poor judgment skills..

Do MAGA to everyone involved

prolly a troll thread

but if she then willingly went back to his house after he was forcibly groping her because she " really wants a job " then .<{hfved}>

She has bad decision making skills.

Shouldnt have gone to the VP's for a night cap.

Also should press charges and / or bring to HR meeting.

She is still a victim and should not be left out to hang either. Give her support too.

Finally, after you help her and shit, distance yourself. She seems like a handful and you don't need that drama.

Dude your girlfriend went alone with 2 guys......

Alone with 2 guys,

Think about that...

No really

Back