Raging - Girl I'm dating got sexually assaulted last night

Yeah, you did the right thing, the girl you’re seeing gets sexually assaulted and you come share that information with strangers.

But keep on shaking with anger.

I actually typed that out but erased it.

I think shes fucking around on you. This story she told you is a half truth to muddy up circumstances to deflect from her cheating. Shes probably falling back on you as a safety net because things are not working out on the other end. Sorry dude. Pull the trigger and dump her ass so you can salvage some power and dignity out of the relationship.

Translated= MAGA

So your "girlfriend" goes to a party without you, gets hammered, goes to some dudes house, supposedly gets felt up and leaves immediately leaves (probably not) and now wishes you had been there to prevent all of this?

Let me break it down for you since you can't seem to comprehend what happened.

Your almost girlfriend went to a party without you because she wanted to leave her options open, she tried a new option/options (hehe) and they turned out to not be as good as she thought. Now she wishes she would have brought you because it would have prevented the embarrassment of banging a dude/dudes that weren't all that great.

Your welcome.
#metoo

Went to the house alone to drink more?

Not reporting it to the police?

Run so far away. Far far FAR away. I'm telling you, man...

You fell right into the trap. TS created this story to expose the patriarchy and rape culture (not sure if there's a difference - I'm just learning). Almost everyone assumed the VP was a male even though it was clearly stated that the VP is a woman (whether cisgender or otherwise).

Get with the times
<IllKillU>

Won't be surprised if this thread is sent to Jezebel.com
Or already plucked from a similar site.

I would have to see a picture of the girl first before I can establish guilt.

Once you start literally shaking that’s when shit just got real, son.

Jesus christ when you make posts can you get to the point already, we don't need to know what you ate for breakfast before you finally get to the point.

Should’ve been a good boyfriend and picked her up when she asked.

TS, I have this feeling sherbros here may be questioning your integrity.

I told her that I was so sorry that this happened to her and what he did is sexual assault and that she needs to notify police and human resources at her job. She says she is not going to do this.

Why isn't she? Don't take this the wrong way, but you've only known her for two months, which is to say, you don't know her very well. You're taking everything at face value (I get it, you're trying to show support, blah blag blah). If its true, yes its horrible, and she needs to follow your very sensible advice.

Edit: Also, this is a great role play idea. #toosoon?

Back