Raging - Girl I'm dating got sexually assaulted last night

Maybe thats what the hashtag really means, and we've been misunderstanding it from the get go

It's funny. The most common role play suggestion I hear from women is a 'rape' scenario...no joke, super common, be careful fellows. The crazier shit she wants to do, the more you need to cover your ass...think worst case scenario.

It's funny. The most common role play suggestion I hear from women is a 'rape' scenario...no joke, super common, be careful fellows. The crazier shit she wants to do, the more you need to cover your ass...think worst case scenario.
Yeah I know about that. Their wiring is messed up upstairs. Years back I met a chick claimed she was diagnosed with bi-polar and legit cray. Now that I think about, she's not cray, she's just a woman.

Once you start literally shaking that’s when shit just got real, son.

That's the adrenaline surge for you. Respiration increases. Your pupils dialate to take in more light. Fight or flight. It's amazing stuff really.

I've talked to her about it some more and I believe there was no intent on her part to do anything. She saw it as an opportunity to hang out with the VP of the company who again is female and another high up manager. She said everything happened in a manner of seconds when the VP went to the bathroom, and she said as soon as it happened she stopped him, grabbed her things and left. The VP called her this morning to ask if she had gotten home okay and she says she told the VP what happened.

I've talked to her about it some more and I believe there was no intent on her part to do anything. She saw it as an opportunity to hang out with the VP of the company who again is female and another high up manager. She said everything happened in a manner of seconds when the VP went to the bathroom, and she said as soon as it happened she stopped him, grabbed her things and left. The VP called her this morning to ask if she had gotten home okay and she says she told the VP what happened.

Shut up

Whether she is telling the truth or lying, time to run.

You guys have all missed an important piece of this story (or troll job).

She had texted him and he didn't respond for an hour.

She asked to be picked up and he said no.

She texted him again and he didn't respond.

So she clearly made up this story to guilt trip him for not responding.

The message here is you ignored me and i got sexually assaulted, which wouldn't have happened if you came and got me when i asked.

Do you even woman bro?

Got to be there for her, TS. Dont pressure her any way or the other.

As for people on this forum throwing out jokes; wow, you're all fucking losers.

I do not for the life of me comprehend why people think their careers will be better served by not coming forward about things like this. The company will have to pay her a huge severance if they let her go and that piece of dog shit manager will be fired, and hopefully prosecuted and labeled as a sexual predator.

The message here is you ignored me and i got sexually assaulted, which wouldn't have happened if you came and got me when i asked.

Do you even woman bro?

You have some serious issues if that is your assumption. Says a lot about you, and none of it is good

Dude, dump the girl. Seriously.

I've dated girls just like this and it's trouble and drama non stop. I'm assuming she's an adult. If she doesn't know, as an adult, how to stay out of situations like that, and needs you there to keep her out of those situations, then she's just dumb and it'll happen again. And you'll have to wonder wtf she's getting into every single time you're not with her. And that is exactly what girls like this want.

I'd bet every dime I have she did more to initiate that situation than she's letting on. I'll also take bets right now that this girl will NEVER report this to higher ups at work...and not because she's embarrassed or scared, but because she knows damn well she's only telling the TS a little portion of the whole story here.

I know this type of girl and I'm telling you, you're better off cutting ties now.

Last edited:

Lol RIP promotion. Think of the position she just put the VP in. The VP has her and a manager out getting hammered. Invites them both over after heavy drinking is going on. A sexual assault may or may not have happened on the VP's watch.

Do you even woman bro?

^ this.

All except for the part about she made up the story. That could be. But most likely things happened for real and she's only telling the TS a little bit of the truth, and she's ignoring any responsibility for it on her part

"Oh if you'd only been here like I asked then this wouldn't have happened" - lol wtf ever. How about if you don't want to be sexually harrassed then don't go to a houseparty with the guy that's doing it, with only one other person there?

This girl is drama, trouble and heartache, TS. Eventually you'll realize I'm right about this.

I see it two ways. Her getting sexually assaulted is fucked up but I also would not be dating the type of chick who gets drunk and goes home with a dude. This is the type of relationship where the guy has to babysit the girl from male attention.

Last edited:
Back