Raging - Girl I'm dating got sexually assaulted last night

I think shes fucking around on you. This story she told you is a half truth to muddy up circumstances to deflect from her cheating. Shes probably falling back on you as a safety net because things are not working out on the other end. Sorry dude. Pull the trigger and dump her ass so you can salvage some power and dignity out of the relationship.

You're right, women never get assaulted by men and their word should never be trusted...

So she went back to dudes house and he’s the monster?

Did she get the role?

meet the guys that sexually assaulted her and greet them with an extremely firm handshake. If that doesnt work then i usually just get enraged and turn into the hulk until all my enemies are smashed. But everyone has their own gameplan.

You sure she is not just trying to make you feel horny? Is she the type of girl that will tell stories like that to some one she still does not consider her Boyfriend?

or shes feeling regret after doing something pretty bad last night

2 months is nothing, you still have time to leave if things look bad

No more annoying text to get than the drunken "come get me...pick me up" shit from some sloshed slob.

I'm inclined to believe her because why tell an elaborate lie?

If she fucked around on me she could have just said nothing, not texted me at all at night and we would be fine because I wouldn't be suspecting anything.

Whole thread sounds like a way for OP to brag that he went running for an hour. The entire story sounds 100% fictional in every single way; either by the girlfriend or OP.

My guess. . They lured her back to do some coke or other drug.

They then tried to fuck her and either a. She let them. Or

B..she didn't

Only 3 reasons to leave a party like that. Bang....drugs...or combo of both.
*4 Reasons - James Franco

be there for her and offer her your support.

but you know that part in the town when affleck and renner go fuck those guys up? yeah.

she had a choice and she chose to go to a dudes house after hours drinking. she sounds guilty as fuck.

What a cleverly crafted troll thread.

Made up story to see who blames what side when facts aren't present in a sexual assault.

If this were reality.... you'd be a complete moron for staying with a girl who admittedly went to another guy's house with just 2 people to DRINK more, while she was clearly still sober enough to be remembering what she was doing. But add in the sexual assault angle and boom, works great as a troll thread.

But as it is this story is so full of stupid holes it's kind of funny. Drinking with the VP is gonna get her a promotion? She drove home herself even though she thought she was too drunk to drive? The VP did nothing to stop this other manager? Then why does she want to work for her?

Premise was clever, but get better at writing a story before you try again.

Does TS have a history of doing this kind of thing?

When you change venues like that from professional to personal, it completely changes the game.
So she left a work party to go to someone's home? Is she naive or what?

If she fucked around on me she could have just said nothing, not texted me at all at night and we would be fine because I wouldn't be suspecting anything.

Not true...she could have marks, she could be worried that it would get out and shes playing damage control. also like someone said in here she could be depressed and looking for a sucker to pick her back up.

also my ex did things like this and i too was pissed off because if she had never said anything i would have never known. Years later in my psychology class this is what you would call a pathological liar

Women don't like to think of themselves as bad people while they do things bad people do.

Back