Raging - Girl I'm dating got sexually assaulted last night

Women don't like to think of themselves as bad people while they do things bad people do.
Dude's fantasy is being the action hero. Chicka's fantasy is cheating, being a home wrecker and getting away with it

If this isn't a troll thread TS unfortunately is getting played.

Dude's fantasy is being the action hero. Chicka's fantasy is cheating, being a home wrecker and getting away with it
yeah like honestly bro, I've never wanted to be cynical or sound like a "woman hater." I was a hopeless romantic at one point but sometimes talking to my bros I find myself saying similar stuff, and I think to myself " nah man, you dont mean that, you arent like that. you dont dislike women." I guess I have seen alot of the bad side of women through my own experiences and friends, but i know they arent all like that. at least i hope so. man it isnt easy.

yeah like honestly bro, I've never wanted to be cynical or sound like a "woman hater." I was a hopeless romantic at one point but sometimes talking to my bros I find myself saying similar stuff, and I think to myself " nah man, you dont mean that, you arent like that. you dont dislike women." I guess I have seen alot of the bad side of women through my own experiences and friends, but i know they arent all like that. at least i hope so. man it isnt easy.
We're all brought up in this area of the world to respect and "save them", but once you see them as other people, except with emotional baggage, then you realize why did you even think that. lol.

We're all brought up in this area of the world to respect and "save them", but once you see them as other people, except with emotional baggage, then you realize why did you even think that. lol.
yeah. I hear you. It sure takes away alot of the fun and affection of dating. I don't trust anyone now.

Is the VP a man or a woman? Very weird story, you need more details.

When you text me last night, baby
Before you opened up your gap
I had respect for you lady
But now I take it all back
Cause you gave him all your pussy
And you even licked his balls...
<GinJuice>

When you text me last night, baby
Before you opened up your gap
I had respect for you lady
But now I take it all back
Cause you gave him all your pussy
And you even licked his balls...
<GinJuice>
you're a poet and you know it.

If I was you I would go to the manager who she claimed did this and ask him what happened, man too man. Men never lie, so you would find out quickly what happened. My hunch is he doesn't have a clue who she is or whats going on.

So some creep put his hand down her pants yet she doesn't want to report it....

Sounds like a cover

Sounds like regret is rape type of situation. Any decent person (male or female) would have turned them down. She did the deed to further improve her career and now is playing the victimhood/me too game.

But who knows maybe its legit. Either way, the scenario that I presented does happen and with the current situation at hands, she seems like she is fishing for sympathy.

Gets shitfaced and goes back to a guys house after a party they were both at...What's worse is that it was her boss she wants career advancement from

She's either a manipulative slut or stupid, either way get out before you get #meetoo'd

Willingly DP'd, no rubbers.

That's my guess.

BTW - what happened to people taking responsibility for their actions; good or bad outcomes.

Back