Raging - Girl I'm dating got sexually assaulted last night

21st century and responsibility in the same sentence. lol. That's a good joke

Millennials... are.... how should I put this...

If you can view society as an asshole, millennials are what you get when the asshole prolapses

Whole thread sounds like a way for OP to brag that he went running for an hour. The entire story sounds 100% fictional in every single way; either by the girlfriend or OP.
I had a horrible weekend and reading your post made me feel better, so thank you.
Mainly the "Whole thread sounds like a way for OP to brag that he went running for an hour" part. I haven't laughed that hard in awhile, my dog gave me the weirdest look when I lol'd.

It's a tricky situation to be in but she is pointing the shift of blame to everyone but herself which means it's likely to happen again. I'm sorry but not being able to go home due to wanting to impress the VP is a bullshit excuse, it was more than likely it was a way at getting back at you for not picking her up.

I was in a relationship with smoke all over which I always choose to ignore (even though I sort of always knew) and sure enough it was only a matter of time until I got burnt. If this isn't a one off incident of this nature, then move on.

Last edited:
why would she go back to the VP's house?

I love how in these stories the girl only gives the account of what the guy did in the end, and not the series of events that led up to that point..

she was probably being seductive and flirty... guys don't just randomly grope women unless it's being invited in some way. He took their sexual interaction too far, but she definitely played a part. This is why she doesn't want to go to the police or HR. She was complicit

also this shit happened to my friend and my brother

girl cheats on their guy while drunk
can't deal with the guilt
does mental gymnastics to deal with it
tells boyfriend she was raped
guy rages wants to go to the police or beat the guy up
girl says no
guy's like wtf
later she admits she wasn't raped just made a mistake and didn't know how to own up

You guys, in TS' hypothetical she went back to the female VP's place

Sounds to me like the manager was getting it in with the VP and your girl on some Matt Lauer type shit lol

What ever you do, don't put any more effort into that relationship. She just threw up some huge red flags.

Gets shitfaced and goes back to a guys house after a party they were both at...What's worse is that it was her boss she wants career advancement from

She's either a manipulative slut or stupid, either way get out before you get #meetoo'd

The boss is a WOMAN for those with reading comprehension problems. Going to a woman's home with another guy is a different situation than going to a man's house with two men.

The boss is a WOMAN for those with reading comprehension problems. Going to a woman's home with another guy is a different situation than going to a man's house with two men.
Did you, the OP and I, just assume her gender? Maybe we're the problem here...

You guys have all missed an important piece of this story (or troll job).

She had texted him and he didn't respond for an hour.

She asked to be picked up and he said no.

She texted him again and he didn't respond.

So she clearly made up this story to guilt trip him for not responding.

The message here is you ignored me and i got sexually assaulted, which wouldn't have happened if you came and got me when i asked.

Do you even mad cunt bro?

FTFY. Lol @ the notion that women in general are like that.

Perhaps these unreliable fuck-ups that you guys have in the USA, though.

21st century and responsibility in the same sentence. lol. That's a good joke
I just find it really odd nowadays how people will make poor decisions then look to deflect blame. And how others will enable them. Nowadays - especially youth - never have to be accountable for their actions as someone will always be there to believe their excuses and deflect blame.

Back