Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now we don't have Taiwan or Holmes. That is alot we lost on special teams. While I don't disagree with either move, special teams wins games. I hope others can step it up.

Dude would very likely make double that on the open market. Give this man some paper and lets gooooooo.

I would be fine with a front-loaded 2/year deal worth a few million more. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that rule out signing a decent MLB off waivers later on?

Now we don't have Taiwan or Holmes. That is alot we lost on special teams. While I don't disagree with either move, special teams wins games. I hope others can step it up.
I think those are pretty easily replaceable honestly.

King is the biggest key there imo.

Meh it'll be fine. Many of our rookies and undrafted free agent cam fill the void.

I would be fine with a front-loaded 2/year deal worth a few million more. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that rule out signing a decent MLB off waivers later on?

No. There is plenty of cap room now that jones and howard are out

Meh it'll be fine. Many of our rookies and undrafted free agent cam fill the void.

No. There is plenty of cap room now that jones and howard are out

As the special teams, I wouldn't be as sure as you are. Jones and Holmes were groomed and knew their place. Rookies can have visions of grandeur and think they are above STs.

And DUH cap room just opened up....I swear I'm not stupid....to many pots in the fire today....how much cap room do we have now that these releases have happened and we have signed our rookie class? 10+mil would be nice.

We must get a thumper in the middle when a team makes that guy a cap casualty.

Otherwise we just can't stop the run.

Grand jury decided not enough evidence to charge Gareon Conley. Hes cleared.

Grand jury decided not enough evidence to charge Gareon Conley. Hes cleared.

Nice. Let this young man's thoughts be on covering receivers.

Titans WR Corey Davis injures hamstring. Will have MRI.

Maybe he won't make it to game 1

Latham is trucking the o-line. Cooper looks better than ever before. Hes gotten strong as fuck.

Possibly might be going to the Jets game. Where is the best place to start looking for tickets?

Latham is trucking the o-line. Cooper looks better than ever before. Hes gotten strong as fuck.
Hearing Patterson looks much more confident out there too, with EJ Manuel of all people who looks rejuvenated as well.

Possibly might be going to the Jets game. Where is the best place to start looking for tickets?
Just search around. Prices are through the roof.

Hearing Patterson looks much more confident out there too, with EJ Manuel of all people who looks rejuvenated as well.
Still cant catch with his hands but the dude is a badass weapon. EJ is WIDELY better than Cook.

Conley has yet to practice as he has a nasty case of shin splints. People are saying 2 months to fully heal, this had better not be true as its hard enough to make it as a CB in this league.

Conley has yet to practice as he has a nasty case of shin splints. People are saying 2 months to fully heal, this had better not be true as its hard enough to make it as a CB in this league.
Rumor is theyre being overly cautious to get it healed 100% so it doesnt nag through the season. Hes well in to that timeline already.

Mannnnn...... third rounder. Cant wait.

Don't get caught up in camp, it does show comparisons rookies to veterans, but only within our own team. The real test comes in preseason against other teams and in the regular season against starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back