Raider Nation V. 25 : Thanks For A Great Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Pliny Pete get your ass back here. You can abandon the thread once the move to Vegas is complete

Sean Smith in trouble for beating sister's boyfriend.

Bye Bye

Interesting situation. Prob will cut him when Conley is ready.

Apparently Carrie took the spot of Smith on the early depth chart, Smith just trying to make it easy on Reggie and Co to scrape up some Khalil Mack cash.

Dear god help us if Carrie is starting

Marshawn better not be sitting for the anthem.

After last weeks nazi rally you can bet your left nut he will be sitting

After last weeks nazi rally you can bet your left nut he will be sitting

I don't give a shit about any rally. I just don't want a play by play of who is sitting during the anthem to include my team.

They don't even give a point to their sitting. It does nothing but distract the team. If he keeps it up I hope they cut his stupid ass.

I don't care if the entire team takes a collective dump on the sidelines during the anthem, just win the fucking games.

I don't give a shit about any rally. I just don't want a play by play of who is sitting during the anthem to include my team.

They don't even give a point to their sitting. It does nothing but distract the team. If he keeps it up I hope they cut his stupid ass.

I don't give a fuck about it other, I'm just saying he will be sitting for sure.

Pretty shitty offseason so far,
- Lynch distraction
- top 2 picks yet to see the field
- Penn hold out
- Sean Smith up on charges

Debating if I want to go to the Jets game now. I found a bunch of reasonable priced tickets but do I really want to pay for fuel, hotels, booze, food, etc to watch the shitty Jets?

Thinking maybe the Ravens or Chiefs game instead but I'm sure those tickets won't be as cheap as the Jets game.

I know its not breaking news or anything, but are Raider fans saddened when they see Howie Long pimping fucking Sketchers?

Holy fuck this defence fucking sucks. How the fuck does Norton gave a fucking job, this is fucking nuts.

How in the fuck does a defence with DPOY on it suck so fucking bad??

Offense better be clicking all year if this team wants to go back to the playoffs

At least Smith finally looked better than his below average recent play, Carrie on the other hand had a game to forget. Need to get them rookies healthy because they may be tossed in the fire at some point this season if the defense hits the fan.

Liking the aggressive Amari Cooper, he looked like a man among kids on that triple catch.

Penn will be back for practice this week.

Penn is practicing. Obi is practicing.

Conley is working out.

<8>

Obi playing saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back