Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Bowman can stay away, we have enough washed up players on the D

Bowman can stay away, we have enough washed up players on the D
When these fuckers miss 97 tackles tomorrow on Gordon remember this comment.

That young group/locker room could use a mentor and someone with a mindset like Bowman, could be like when Justin Tuck was brought in. Need a coach on the field since KNJ looks lost way too often.

All I'm saying is is his better days are behind him. Don't we have enough of the guys already? Nelson, Smith and Irving are done and these guys are starters. Depth is seriously lacking.
I like Lee, he's been a quiet bright spot , too bad he's hurt. You honestly think bowman is such a difference maker that he contains Gordon? Come on man, a team full of LTs is doing shit with Norton calling the plays

I agree with @TKing though. We are seriously lacking a field general on D.

Either way, the D is doomed as long as Norton is here and possibly Jack as well. Jack being a D guy seems completely clueless. We need Carr to get this back on his back and carry them if we are to have any hope. raider nation will implode if we lose to the Chargers tomorrow

All I'm saying is is his better days are behind him. Don't we have enough of the guys already? Nelson, Smith and Irving are done and these guys are starters. Depth is seriously lacking.
I like Lee, he's been a quiet bright spot , too bad he's hurt. You honestly think bowman is such a difference maker that he contains Gordon? Come on man, a team full of LTs is doing shit with Norton calling the plays

I agree with @TKing though. We are seriously lacking a field general on D.

Either way, the D is doomed as long as Norton is here and possibly Jack as well. Jack being a D guy seems completely clueless. We need Carr to get this back on his back and carry them if we are to have any hope. raider nation will implode if we lose to the Chargers tomorrow
Ya i seriously think even lost a step version of Bowman is widely better than what will be on the field tomorrow.

Irvin is fine though.

Gettin ready to head out to B Lot
I'll be sure to keep posting updates so you people can see what the real NFL experience is like

Strong mutual interest betweem Raiders and Bowman. Expected to visit soon. Per Ian Rapoport.

Gettin ready to head out to B Lot
I'll be sure to keep posting updates so you people can see what the real NFL experience is like
See a white ram and a black denali come have a drink.

Yep, fuck him.

Are we seriously gonna lose because of a missed PAT?

Jack and his staff are complete shit.

Quoting this cause that final drive by the chargers, also this team is soft now they lost that bully mentality they had last year.

Ahahahaha

The fall off from last year is fucking insane. Sure we a few games by Jacks ballsy calls but god dam, feels like the late Al years all over again.

Can't believe it's the offense holding this team back this year

The Gayders are gonna be like the Canthers last year. Just dont have the mojo after a really nice year, they'll be back.

Is this thread gonna die now that the Raiders season is dying?
{<jordan}

Quoting this cause that final drive by the chargers, also this team is soft now they lost that bully mentality they had last year.

Shouldn't have come down to final drive. We scored 16 fucking points lmao. We've scored over 20 points twice this year, 17 and under every other game

Back