Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Raiders are just a bad football team right now. It's crazy because they looked so good last year before Carr went down.

At least Carr got a pile of money and the offensive line can protest against police brutality, the cost of weave and sizzurp, Trump, or whatever the fuck.

Good thing they signed Marshawn too so he can shuck and jive in the backfield or sideline depending on the score.

I hope Bowman's body keeps getting better and he can contribute, even if it's for the raiders. To put his current play into perspective, he is getting benched for Ray Ray Armstrong. And it's not even close anymore, the ST LB has started taking his snaps.

K9Y98.gif

What the happened to Clive Walford? Is he really that bad that Cook is playing over him? Cook fucking sucks

I like Walford as well, I think he's losing reps due to blocking. Cook and Smith have taken most, mainly cook last few weeks. I like how aggressive Walford is at getting the ball.

Rumor is that they changed their minds and Vegas no longer wants the team.

Never even made it upstairs
Spent the first half of the game at my old seats hanging out with everyone in that section and then went to the seats I had bought at first and they were pretty dope
It was a single row of just two seats directly behind the DJ
They kept putting my chick on the big screen because she was behind him dancing and shaking her ass
She seemed to be quite popular with the crowd

22539027_1643480999037147_8377675414881297521_o.jpg

22528347_1643481075703806_4319615850511986838_n.jpg

Bowman just signed a 1yr deal with the RAIDERS per Ian Rapport, deal worth $3 mill.

Told ya.

Gauranteed Bowman could have told them where the ball was going yesterday. Even if he maybe couldnt run them down still lol.

Told ya.

Gauranteed Bowman could have told them where the ball was going yesterday. Even if he maybe couldnt run them down still lol.
This team seems to be without a solid rudder this year. The mojo is no Bueno.

This team seems to be without a solid rudder this year. The mojo is no Bueno.
Ya. Looking forward to Obi taking Nelsons job. He was a good ball hawk for a long time but he has fallen off a cliff to say the least. Looks like a totally different player from last season.

Hopefully these dipshits remember what play action is.

Ya. Looking forward to Obi taking Nelsons job. He was a good ball hawk for a long time but he has fallen off a cliff to say the least. Looks like a totally different player from last season.

Well Oakland had gotten very little from the #1 and #2 draft picks intended to shore up the secondary, basically due to injury.. Joseph is a player so the Raiders can end up with a good young defensive backfield.

This year is basically taking a crap but hey, that's football man. There's still plenty of talent on this team and I'm sure Oak will serve up a big shit-burger to some team in need of a playoff berth before it's over. Looking forward to it.

Told ya.

Apparently Jack knew where the ball was going as well that's why he had Amerson on the TE. Sounds like Jack is blaming the players but I think it more aimed at Reggie for not getting better players on D.

Anyway, hearing Mack is playing injured. Anyone the extent of the injury?

Saw a stat, we have used play action 12 times this year lol.

Good job Jack in turning 120m franchise QB into Jamarcus in 6 games. Very impressive

Back