Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Had people messaging me a couple hours before last game offering up tickets too but I dont know if anyone ever took them
Theyre too stupid to sell them like the countless ones going online.....?

So the raiders are suffering from the same thing the bills are. They were one of the best running teams last year but switched to a bullshit zone blocking scheme. Now they suck
Getting Lynch of all RBs and putting him in it is hilariously stupid. Cant even believe what Im watching.

Theyre too stupid to sell them like the countless ones going online.....?
You mean the ones that no one is buying which is why prices are in a free fall?
Or different ones?

You mean the ones that no one is buying which is why prices are in a free fall?
Or different ones?
Your butthurt has turned you delusional.

Your butthurt has turned you delusional.
Yea I guess all those tickets listed at below face value on Stub Hub are just a figment of my overactive imagination
Im such a rapscallion

Yea I guess all those tickets listed at below face value on Stub Hub are just a figment of my overactive imagination
Im such a rapscallion
Lowest price is $52 for nose bleeds lol.

Going to be a total ghost town!

Lowest price is $52 for nose bleeds lol.

Going to be a total ghost town!
Nose bleeds that cost $75 face value and were originally listed at a 50-100% markup and are now being offered at a 50% loss after Stub Hub fees
Freefall proven<Moves>

Youve lost it. Sad really.

I swear I can't recall hearing shit about a change to a zone blocking scheme but it does explain a lot. Fucking retarded.

I swear I can't recall hearing shit about a change to a zone blocking scheme but it does explain a lot. Fucking retarded.
They never once mentioned changing the offense outside of letting Carr change plays. (Which theyre not doing.)

So the raiders are suffering from the same thing the bills are. They were one of the best running teams last year but switched to a bullshit zone blocking scheme. Now they suck

Yeah, way to neutralize your own offensive line.

Yeah, way to neutralize your own offensive line.
Highest paid line full of mauling road graders. One of the best power backs ever.

Force them into Zone.

Wtf.

So Downing has basically said the offense is close to clicking and he ain't changing anything.

Carr had 10 throws over 10 yards last week lmao.

30th ranked offense lol

Ya Im not buying the nothing changing shit. I think thats bs. Theyve already started more power runs.

Please god let Cooper make his debut tomorrow.

I said once before.

I'm shutting it down

I just want to know when the raiders are gonna get some black on black jerseys for color rush.

Back