Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

I don't know if Downing smartened up on his own or Jack told him enough is enough, either way it worked.

Now do something about Norton
Yep

The defense is fine until 3rd down, then it falls apart. They fall for the same underneath stuff every time and then they crowd and it's over the top. The main thing I saw early was the dline rushing almost exclusively to the outside leaving a constant clean pocket for Smith.

The defense is fine until 3rd down, then it falls apart. They fall for the same underneath stuff every time and then they crowd and it's over the top. The main thing I saw early was the dline rushing almost exclusively to the outside leaving a constant clean pocket for Smith.

Hopefully bowman can stay healthy, the D needs that experience in the middle.

Guy has been a Raider less than a week and he is given the helmet that communicates with coaches. That to me says a lot about the quality of LB we have

Quality win especially after last week's shitburger. We'll see if it's a trend or a flash in the pan.

One thing's for sure, we need better DBs. We need Obi and Gareon to work out and a couple more really. I think Amerson might be in trouble and we know Smith is out.

Still a flawed team, but lots of talent.

Reggie has his work cut out for him in the offseason. I think that he needs to drop BOTH Smith and Amerson. Smith is done and Amerson is bad with serious health concerns (concussion). Both have high contracts but can be cut after this season with no dead cap.

Nelson and McGill also need to hit free agency. Nelson is bad and old and McGill is absolute shit

That leaves the following left:

Cornerback
Conley
Carrie
McDonald
Hamilton
McCray

Safety
Joseph
Melifonwu
Luani
Harris

Based off this list Raiders need another starting CB and depth at safety. A new cornerback and safety should be a vet. Drafting a starting CB is a bit of a risk for a team that is in a win now mode.

Last edited:
Absolutely love the salt from KC fans.

Also, fucking dope result. I doubted them for sure in this game.

Thx for what? You think the Donks are winning the division?
Well, you dorks definitely aren't, i'm just thanking you for making whatever aspirations we have easier.

Well, you dorks definitely aren't, i'm just thanking you for making whatever aspirations we have easier.

I think the Donkeys should be more concerned with losing to shitty teams. Loss to the 0-5 Giants should be a major worry

You guys lost to the Chargers homie.
Division is still wide open. KC and Denver still rightfully ahead but its not by much at all.

I know he still had a few drops but Coop played way faster and stronger finally. That play when he caught a pass and just pushed through a defender for an extra 5 keeping the legs going was great.

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but the raiders are getting to .500 next week against buffalo then beating miami and new england. Super bowl bound baby

The hot topic on the shows today isn't about the win but if the Raiders need to move on from Lynch. Which is a damn shame cause that was a great effort by the team.

Game was unfucking real, heart was pounding out of my chest with that final drive and four shots at the end zone. Have to say it was great to see the O get on track and the D make the crucial stops late in the 4th. Bowman made his presence felt and the sack that Audrey and Mack had was fucking HUGE!

Easily the best game of the year, hope this is the beginning of something great, Pliny must be so damn happy!

95.7 The Game is reporting the Lynch told certain players that he was going to get into a fight before the game even started, not sure how much truth there is to this since Bill Romanowski is the one breaking the story.

Back