Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Yes, the same chargers we beat too.
Fuck you guys are always game for some really bad shit talking.

I'm just surprised you guys are so willing to troll when your team lost to an 0-5 dumpster fire at home in primetime coming off a bye week. I mean, it's tough to get much worse than that.

I'm just surprised you guys are so willing to troll when your team lost to an 0-5 dumpster fire at home in primetime coming off a bye week. I mean, it's tough to get much worse than that.
<Bottle.gif>

I don't see how I'm trolling you by thanking you for taking a W against our actual division rivals, and you guys aren't so far out from being a team that actually has a winning record, so idk why you're speaking from any pedestal considering we've won more sbs in the past 20 years than you've been to, but okay, be overly sensitive about me more or less saying "hey good job guys"

If you think I'm that fan that comes in and shits on the Raiders, you're dead ass wrong, I actually quite admire your team at this point, but i can see where sucking for the broad side of 30 years would have me defensive too.

Bitch

I don't see how I'm trolling you by thanking you for taking a W against our actual division rivals, and you guys aren't so far out from being a team that actually has a winning record, so idk why you're speaking from any pedestal considering we've won more sbs in the past 20 years than you've been to, but okay, be overly sensitive about me more or less saying "hey good job guys"

If you think I'm that fan that comes in and shits on the Raiders, you're dead ass wrong, I actually quite admire your team at this point, but i can see where sucking for the broad side of 30 years would have me defensive too.

Bitch
Lol

Marshawn suspended for 1 game. Good, hopefully Reggie gives him a few games

Biggest props to your o-line that last drive. Carr had crazy space in that pocket and everyone kept composure.
Ya they were locked in. Played like they finally had their nuts drop.

You guys lost to the Chargers homie.

tenor.gif

Thanks guys

You guys lost to the Chargers homie.

Yes, the same chargers we beat too.
Fuck you guys are always game for some really bad shit talking.

Bitch

giphy-downsized-large.gif

49er fan, how did Bowman play? I hope good and can take you guys a long way. 49ers decided they love to lose letting go JH. Oh well

49er fan, how did Bowman play? I hope good and can take you guys a long way. 49ers decided they love to lose letting go JH. Oh well
He cant run with speed anymore but he still recognizes plays and can tackle. He made some game changing saves.

Dude was wearing the green dot after being with the team for 3 days.

He cant run with speed anymore but he still recognizes plays and can tackle. He made some game changing saves.

Dude was wearing the green dot after being with the team for 3 days.

Not a knock on NB but that ain't saying much considering the current group of LBs

Not a knock on NB but that ain't saying much considering the current group of LBs
True but its still pretty crazy to be running a scheme youve been with for 3 days.

True but its still pretty crazy to be running a scheme youve been with for 3 days.

Definitely. Hopefully he keeps it up and we can get a few years out of him. And hopefully this is Nortons last season but I won't hold my breath

Back