Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Obi to play this week, most likely limited action. Hopefully he works out and Joseph can move over and take Nelsons spot.
Better sooner than later IMO. Joseph is better suited to FS and Nelson is shot. Oakland badly needs for him and Conley to work out. Well that and a new DC.

@Foster normally I'd be thinking of a way to take a shot at your crusty old ass but Buffalo legit whipped Oakland plus I'm a Dodger fan so you're getting a pass for now. Don't get comfortable though.

Better sooner than later IMO. Joseph is better suited to FS and Nelson is shot. Oakland badly needs for him and Conley to work out. Well that and a new DC.

@Foster normally I'd be thinking of a way to take a shot at your crusty old ass but Buffalo legit whipped Oakland plus I'm a Dodger fan so you're getting a pass for now. Don't get comfortable though.

Lol..dont get soft

Dont wish that on Foster hes already 90.

After this world series i just might...will take death for a dodger title

I can't shit on the old prick about baseball cause I'm a dodger fan as well

I fucking hate Downing. I hope he gets kidnapped by a cartel.

At least the defense can partially, maybe even minimally, blame lacking a bit on talent.

I fucking hate Downing. I hope he gets kidnapped by a cartel.

At least the defense can partially, maybe even minimally, blame lacking a bit on talent.

Nah it's shit everywhere. I hope this season gets worse so that it will encourage Bucky Davis to fire these cans in the offseason or sooner.

Nah it's shit everywhere. I hope this season gets worse so that it will encourage Bucky Davis to fire these cans in the offseason or sooner.
The offense was outstanding. Now it is shit. The defense is still shit.

They completey ruined one of the best offenses in the league overnight.

Raiders should be calling plays by using last years Madden football

The offense was outstanding. Now it is shit. The defense is still shit.

They completey ruined one of the best offenses in the league overnight.

Yup and the issues are both with the coordinators.

Downing needs to get his shit together or go back to being a QB coach. KNJ needs to GTFO and be the linebackers coach. He's had 3 years to prove himself and he's failed - bottom 10 defense every season. It's Pagano time.

Honestly I'm ready to put JDR on the hotseat if things really go south the rest of the season. If he is unwilling to part with KNJ then he should definitely go too

Last edited:
Sad to say but our season is pretty much over. I don’t see TD making a big leap and getting past the growing pains and KNJ is staying till the end of the season.

The season is over in terms of a post season but I still want to see the ship righted.

They played KC with their high flying fast attacks and slants and we see the brilliance. Then you go back to this Downing dink and dunk underneath and zone scheme bullshit.

As bad as its been raiders are only 1 game back of final wild card spot

As bad as its been raiders are only 1 game back of final wild card spot
This is a very strange year for football.

OAK 14
BUF 34
i

23167542_1687361027961322_2275345342103880187_n.jpg

f9d10e1323fdb9815e8ff666f3c66d08.gif

[QUOTE="HeirApparent, post: 135317811, member: 225735"

f9d10e1323fdb9815e8ff666f3c66d08.gif
[/QUOTE]
Nah... quite happy with that result as a friend of mine that is a Skankee fan was cheering for the Dodgers.

Fuck the Dodgers.

Back