Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

The O came to life when the explosive qb entered the game.

Just saying, lol
When they started atacking the middle of the field, like they should have all fucking game long.

When they started atacking the middle of the field, like they should have all fucking game long.
I badly wanted them to put in Washington or Richard on the opposite side of Olawale and just nickel and dime the hell out of them.

These last two games have so frustrating. We have been totally outplayed but both games were winnable, especially today.

The D has been pretty solid this year to my surprise. Mack, Joseph and Edwards are serious business. Shit, even Lee has looked pretty decent.

Still 12 games to go but I'm starting to wonder if JDR is the right guy. Not sure what the fuck he was thinking on the 4th down instead of FG and the fake punt play

Welcome to the Manuel Era.

These last two games have so frustrating. We have been totally outplayed but both games were winnable, especially today.

The D has been pretty solid this year to my surprise. Mack, Joseph and Edwards are serious business. Shit, even Lee has looked pretty decent.

Still 12 games to go but I'm starting to wonder if JDR is the right guy. Not sure what the fuck he was thinking on the 4th down instead of FG and the fake punt play
I love JDR's aggression but today was just dumb. You take the points when your offense isnt moving the ball.

Where the havent the Jets been feeding Powell? He should be getting the rock 20+ a game.
Idk man, makes no sense. He’s been severely underused his entire career. Very solid player, hard worker. I root for the guy.

We can’t even tank properly

I need to vent about Lynch's usage.

What the fuck are they doing? You get Marshawn Lynch and you arent playing power football. Use this fucking guy the way he should be.

Carr saying he expects to be back next week, maybe they'll give a healthy dose of carries to beast and co.

With Manuel in, we won't win.

He's a stop-gap like Shaub

The O came to life when the explosive qb entered the game.

Just saying, lol

The offense seem to be energized when he came in. LOL @ this season if Carr really did lose the locker room by not shitting on our flag.

Sucks to be a white male Christian man in this league.<JagsKiddingMe>

*removes tinfoil hat*

The offense seem to be energized when he came in. LOL @ this season if Carr really did lose the locker room by not shitting on our flag.

Sucks to be a white male Christian man in this league.<JagsKiddingMe>

*removes tinfoil hat*

Yeah, all those white male atheists in the league are thriving...

The team could win with Manuel if he had some help from the run game. He got thrown in against that great denver defense and did alright.

Marshawn Lynch just needs to keep sitting permanently not just for the anthem

Main issue I have with Lynch is he gives zero effort on pass plays when he comes out of the backfield.

Back